• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I have a few drugs for schoolies, which should I mix and which should I not?

BaconBoy

Greenlighter
Schoolies (end of school celebration) is in a few days and I have:
Will definitely use:

• 4 caps of MDMA
  • Fair bit of weed (few different starins)
  • 10 dexamphetamine pills (5mg)
  • NO DOZ
  • Alcohol

Might use:

• Maybe some lyrica
  • Lorazepam (not much)
  • Valium (not much)
  • Maybe cough syrup or some other codeine product

Im excited but i'm also careful. I need to know which drugs are best for what situation and how some interact with others, any synergy or fatal combinations?

I'm not sure we allow threads like these (asking "what should i take?") - but in terms of interactions;

Don't mix any of the "might use" list items with alcohol, as it would be likely to cause a blackout and potentially risky, harmful behaviour.

Dex + booze = fine
Dex + weed = fine

Personally i would enjoy the mdma on its own (with some weed/booze/benzos for the comedown maybe - but some like taking mdma with dexies).
Amphetamine and mdma is not necessarily a dangerous combination, but i believe that when combined, it is more neurotoxic than taking either amps or mdma on their own.

Have you tested the mdma pills with a regeant test kit? Can't be too sure what you're getting these days.

Also - you know no doz are just caffiene pills, yeah?
I find that rather than improving the effects of other drugs (especially stims), caffeine can make me just feel jittery and prolong the anount of time it takes to get to sleep.
Are you planning on mixing the no doz with mdma? I know some folks do this to get around the mongy muntedness, which is fine and safe. Just don't expect no doz to have any discernable psychoactive effect :)

Have fun man - watch out for dickheads and cops (and especially dickhead cops)

I am sick of the will I die if I combine this or that drug and personally think answering them isn't helping.

I am not going to tell someone what didn't kill me and what doses I took because we would have dead bodies.

Ok there is a search function for interactions and I read those as a kid when I had access to a computer on erowid.

As far as dose it should be common sense. Good God you have your whole life to do drugs and there is no ultimate combo except the one that stops your heart and I have had that happen a few times so I will no longer contribute to this type of discussion.

The op could be 16 and had neither taken any of the drugs for all we know.

Thanks man that was actually pretty helpful, the might use list was always a bit sketchy and yeah this will be my first time taking MDMA so ill probs just use it on its own, I haven't tested it but schoolies is in a few days and i don't think i can get a kit up in Queensland, im not to bothered about whats in it as its a one off experience, unless its fatal or something like flakka. But I trust them anyway.

And i understand its just caffeine just didnt know if it was bad to mix with some drugs

I'm not sure we allow threads like these (asking "what should i take?") - but in terms of interactions;

Don't mix any of the "might use" list items with alcohol, as it would be likely to cause a blackout and potentially risky, harmful behaviour.

Dex + booze = fine
Dex + weed = fine

Personally i would enjoy the mdma on its own (with some weed/booze/benzos for the comedown maybe - but some like taking mdma with dexies).
Amphetamine and mdma is not necessarily a dangerous combination, but i believe that when combined, it is more neurotoxic than taking either amps or mdma on their own.

Have you tested the mdma pills with a regeant test kit? Can't be too sure what you're getting these days.

Also - you know no doz are just caffiene pills, yeah?
I find that rather than improving the effects of other drugs (especially stims), caffeine can make me just feel jittery and prolong the anount of time it takes to get to sleep.
Are you planning on mixing the no doz with mdma? I know some folks do this to get around the mongy muntedness, which is fine and safe. Just don't expect no doz to have any discernable psychoactive effect :)

Have fun man - watch out for dickheads and cops (and especially dickhead cops)

Caffeine doesn't pose any risks, in terms of interaction, but i would recommend testing it if you can (chip in with your mates for a test kit if possible) because there have been a few people running into problems with fake MD caps in the last couple of months, including the guy that died.

But yeah, i reckon mdma is best when you're well rested and as clear-headed as possible.
If i were you i'd be sampling the md caps early on in the party, and the dex later...but that's just me :)

Play safe mate.

Yeah thats fair man, no need to get pissy im just tryna do the right thing and research aswell as gather the knowledge of people who may have some important knowledge on the topic.
I am sick of the will I die if I combine this or that drug and personally think answering them isn't helping.

I am not going to tell someone what didn't kill me and what doses I took because we would have dead bodies.

Ok there is a search function for interactions and I read those as a kid when I had access to a computer on erowid.

As far as dose it should be common sense. Good God you have your whole life to do drugs and there is no ultimate combo except the one that stops your heart and I have had that happen a few times so I will no longer contribute to this type of discussion.

The op could be 16 and had neither taken any of the drugs for all we know.

Yeah man im sorta worried about fake caps which is the root of my anxiety for taking them, i was meaning to get a kit but its too late now as i cant order it in time.
Caffeine doesn't pose any risks, in terms of interaction, but i would recommend testing it if you can (chip in with your mates for a test kit if possible) because there have been a few people running into problems with fake MD caps in the last couple of months, including the guy that died.

But yeah, i reckon mdma is best when you're well rested and as clear-headed as possible.
If i were you i'd be sampling the md caps early on in the party, and the dex later...but that's just me :)

Play safe mate.

It's your first time trying MDMA (it may or it may not be) so tread lightly. I wouldn't start with four caps- just try one. Listen to spacejunk and make an effort to get the stuff tested. Of all the drugs you listed, a bit of weed would be the only thing I would mix it with. Don't drink alcohol because that in itself is dehydrating so just drink water. Keep in mind the more drugs you add to the mix, the greater your chances are for a bad interaction. Save the other stuff for another time.

Just realised there is a shop where im going that sells testing kits :)

Yeah im gonna get it tested and ill probabaly only add weed for the come down
It's your first time trying MDMA (it may or it may not be) so tread lightly. I wouldn't start with four caps- just try one. Listen to spacejunk and make an effort to get the stuff tested. Of all the drugs you listed, a bit of weed would be the only thing I would mix it with. Don't drink alcohol because that in itself is dehydrating so just drink water. Keep in mind the more drugs you add to the mix, the greater your chances are for a bad interaction. Save the other stuff for another time.

You're probably familiar enough with the effects of dexamphetamine and weed. Aside from that, I'd say space the drinks out a bit if you're going to be on it all week and use the drugs when you're already having fun and in a good mindset. Amphetamine and MDMA have always worked much better for me when I was already feeling kind of energetic.

Also, it can be easy to drink a lot while on that stuff without really noticing, but it catches up with you the next day.

Maybe pass on the 'might use' list - not sure what you mean specifically by cough syrup but any cough syrup containing dextromethorphan can have dangerous interaction if you've got dexamphetamine in your system.

Have fun man!

^Good point Dopemaster. Dextromethorphan, I've found, is not a good "combination" drug. It interacts in negative ways with a ton of different, common medications including SSRI's and like you said, MDMA.

A few short notes for you OP. I would get rid of the Caffeine first of all. You have two different Amphetamines in your pocket and Caffeine will only serve to increase stress on your cardiovascular system, translating into increased physical anxiety for you. As far as the Alcohol goes, be realistic. Are you a binge drinker? Are you able to control your intake usually? This is fairly important, as you also have Benzodiazepines in your pocket. The combination can easily make for death.

This is why you should save your Benzodiazepines for the late evening/morning after, when your buzz from the Amphetamines is wearing off. They will cushion your comedown and make the whole experience much more comfortable. No one likes being around an antisocial, anxious, tweaked person.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is a remarkably safe drug with a wide therapeutic index and so far as my knowledge goes, it shouldn't interact in a particularly dangerous way with what you have going. Keep everything in as much moderation as possible, but I'd use the Pregabalin from the get go. It gives me a ton of energy, which is great for dancing.

What is your experience with Codeine and how sure are you that you're going to take it?

Thanks guys, good info, I'll probs just stick to weed caps and alcohol and 1 lorazepam for conedowns thanks everyone