I HATE NYWO ~ Shelter NYC ~ 5/5/02

Actually, Money isn't everything is the party that we got robbed at. Sooooo many thugs were there.

grrrrr... im just saying look at all the money that somebody has lost,and still throws parties.. im not saying if they turn out wack,ect...
~princess lolita.. *on her friends screen name*

Originally posted by c-kat:
grrrrr... im just saying look at all the money that somebody has lost,and still throws parties.. im not saying if they turn out wack,ect...
~princess lolita.. *on her friends screen name*

I think that might be a sign to stop throwing parties.

Yeah I went to a NYWO party at Speed last year, and I can say it was the worst event I have ever been to. What a joke. Anyone who goes to one of these parties deserves to get beat up and robbed by the legion of thugs trolling the dancefloor.
Having someone give me a good hard kick in the nuts is free too, but that sure as hell doesn't mean I'm going to do it. Although come to think of it, getting kicked in the balls would be more fun than a NYWO party.
Just MHO.
Slice!

I think I'm going to go since its free.If its a bad party I cant say I wasited alot of money!

I wish i could go, but i got classes at 9 next day and NYC is far from philly.. sux

yea i hope u go and get robbed
and then come crying back on this post
cant you people read?
jezus

Alright, I guess I won't go, though if it is a make up party, it could be OK. I'll just skip this one, and if the feedback is good, maybe I'll try the next one. For me, free isn't as important as supporting a good venue with good people. So I guess we'll see the after party comments and then we'll have something to work with.

I didn't get to see the flyer for this until MayDay. I had no idea that different crews were setting up on each level. I only had the information posted here. I may have gone to support Renagade Virus on the roof. that definately had potential. I love that crew. I also noted The lenghy appology for the NYE disaster and pretty much asking people for another chance. It was funny to see a headstone with R.I.P Johnny Hardcore on the tombstone.
Did anyone go? Kinda curious

I would like to know if anyone hit this up.
My crew and I were thinking about it after we left MayDay since we had to go back to Penn anyway. But we only had about 45 minutes before our train so we decided against it.
I saw Micro was added as a headliner to lineup on the flyer I got at MayDay. Does anyone know anything about this? Also, Datcyde wasn't listed in this thread. Any feedback, people?
~Erik