• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I got three 5mg oxycodone pills wondering if it'll be good to get a buzz ?

It all depends of if you took them before if you dont do painkillers alot them yea you should get a little buzz for a while but you should take 2 and wait a bit before the other just to be safe if you dont take them often

Work your way up from 10 milligrams (2 tablets). Don't go over 15 or 20 milligrams, and please don't drink alcohol. Stay safe.

EDIT: Work up from 5, not 10. ;D

Last edited:
Ok, coming from an opiate abuser of 6 years, opiate addict of 4, and a regular opiate IV user of 2 years, I've done most of all the opiates out there.. codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone (favorite, the CADILLAC of opiates), morphine, fentanyl, morphine diacetate (heroin), methadone, buprenorphone (currently prescribed med), kratom (some natural B.S. plant, though it is an opiate somehow and will give you slight effects of being on one.)...

My $0.2:
If you are OPIATE NIAVE (Barely touch opiates, haven't done them in forever or at all) take two and see how you feel after 30 minutes. If an hour passed, and you feel you could use some more pop the 3rd one. ***Also, your weight and height play a big role. Even if you've never done an opiate in your life, but are 6ft tall and weigh 180/200, (not good with proportions, the point I'm trying to make is if you're a TALL heavy set/build/athletic guy) you can take all 3 and will be perfectly fine.. they're only 5's, the weakest of the bunch.. if you're a tall big guy, 15mg of hydrocodone is perfectly safe..

IF you do them pretty often, one a week, one every two weeks, pop all 3 at once, break them up into little pieces, or break them apart with your teeth and than swallow. But please for God's sake do not snort them. Nasal canal gets so caked up.. as a result barely any of the actual hydro gets absorbed because of the acetaminophen cake blocking it. PLUS, the bioavailability of hydrocodone is stronger orally than nasally.

Last edited:
Work your way up from 10 milligrams (2 tablets). Don't go over 15 or 20 milligrams, and please don't drink alcohol. Stay safe.

This. If you do decide to take any only take 5mg since you have never taken the drug before, and have no tolerance. Don't drink on them, and stay safe.

I want to chime in also. Your goal is to keep no tolerance. Read the tolerance stuff also. But like most said, 5mg max. Maybe take some naproxen/aleve with them. That won't OD you or cal/mag/zink tablets. That won't hurt you.