• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I got so fucking high last night.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
And it really helped drill into my head not using oxy, I’ve been on here a million times saying I’m quitting oxy. But last night showed me I can be fine without it and actually laugh. Actually smile, I don’t have to feel like is my next bump up in dose going to kill me. I can laugh at dumb shit fall asleep and know if God let’s me... (I know you may not believe and I respect that. But I do and it’s my post so please just let me have my happiness.) I’ve got a lot of things to work on but cannabis really helps me call out the things I need to work on in my life. I know God calls us to not be a drunkard, but I wonder if treated with respect is it possible to use marijuana In a responsible sense? Yesterday I would say no. I was not sober minded at all. But it’s the first time I’ve laughed in months...

And it really helped drill into my head not using oxy, I’ve been on here a million times saying I’m quitting oxy. But last night showed me I can be fine without it and actually laugh. Actually smile, I don’t have to feel like is my next bump up in dose going to kill me. I can laugh at dumb shit fall asleep and know if God let’s me... (I know you may not believe and I respect that. But I do and it’s my post so please just let me have my happiness.) I’ve got a lot of things to work on but cannabis really helps me call out the things I need to work on in my life. I know God calls us to not be a drunkard, but I wonder if treated with respect is it possible to use marijuana In a responsible sense? Yesterday I would say no. I was not sober minded at all. But it’s the first time I’ve laughed in months...
I'm glad you reconnected with Cannabis bro. I know how hard it is to quit opiates since i'm in currently in the same process as u, laying off the opis. Sometimes we feel like we can't have hapiness ever again without em. Time heals everything man, i'm having good days aswell without morphine too. IMO Marijuana if you respect it as the wonderful drug it is, you can enjoy without worrying to get addicted. Keep going man :D

Try eating it, or extract the THC. But make sure you are not stressed out, and do not have anywhere to go or anything important to do for the next 8 hours. Be warned that a little goes a long way.

If it is really good stuff do not waste it by cooking with it, just smoke it, and get edibles with the THC estimate on it.

Try eating it, or extract the THC. But make sure you are not stressed out, and do not have anywhere to go or anything important to do for the next 8 hours. Be warned that a little goes a long way.

If it is really good stuff do not waste it by cooking with it, just smoke it, and get edibles with the THC estimate on it.
If I can find them, I'm not in a legal state, I use my pax 2 to vaporize it first and then with the ABV I cook with that. I have a batch I gotta make soon

This is really good.