• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I got a large amount of wtf (meth?) and want to clean it

SuspiciousBiscuit

Bluelighter
So I have been going through my treasure chest (wooden box shoved in the ceiling tiles of the house) and I came across a few bottles I haven't seen in months. I am running extremely low on product, and coming across these bottles I got all excited since my plug is a walking sack of shit and I am SOL from here on out trying to get more unless I start being Chef Bae.

Probably around two ounces, its all shake ranging from small shards to fine powder, I remember when I got these batches I threw them in the back to deal with later. i know they are heavily cut. When I try to smoke it, i get medium vapor, god awful taste, and at the bottom of the bowl in the melted product are still what appears to be solid grains of sand? and sometimes they are all over the bowl. They don't melt, and blacken the bowl.

What is the best way to clean this? I tried pouring acetone over it through a coffee filter (quite a few times) and it separates something that leaves large brownish crystals at the bottom of the jar. I'm still left with the same garbage before the wash. Im either doing something terribly wrong, or I got a bag of wtf and screwed myself. Any advice?

Look up the conditions for recrsytalization of methamphetamine.

Whatever solvent they use....dissolve meth in the least amount possible of solvent that will fully dissolve it under heated solvent (caution with flammable solvents).

Then put the hot dissolved solution in a freezer that doesn't freeze the solvent, for a day or two for new clean shards...filter off liquid while cold and vacuum and light heat dry the crystals

Last edited:
Look up the conditions for recrsytalization of methamphetamine.

Whatever solvent they use....dissolve meth in the least amount possible of solvent that will fully dissolve it under heated solvent (caution with flammable solvents).

Then put the hot dissolved solution in a freezer for a day or two for new clean shards...filter off liquid while cold and vacuum and light heat dry the crystals
..with this approach seed the solution with some pure or near pure meth crystals to improve the purity of your end result and the size of your new crystals.

..with this approach seed the solution with some pure or near pure meth crystals to improve the purity of your end result and the size of your new crystals.
So, I’m having a really hard fuxking time finding any info on this kinda stuff period. BL is my sanctuary when it comes to experienced users and reliable information. Anywhere else on the web leads me to literally nothing. I get the method behind this, but I don’t fully understand it ( if that makes any sense.) explain like I’m 5?