• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I get upset stomach and nausea from coke why?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
It seems like I am allergic to the coke of today. Friends can handle it just fine. Whereas I curl up into fetal position holding my stomach in immovable pain every time. Is it the cut that makes ne sick or all coke or both?

u snorting it? you may be snorting too hard and swallowing it. could be a cut too. id suggest taking maybe 3 points putting it into a spoon and tossin in alittle baking soda, and a TINY BIT of water, and cooking it up, if you end up with nothing turning into crack, then its shit product, if it returns nicely, then possibly swallowing or its still a cut.

It seems like I am allergic to the coke of today. Friends can handle it just fine. Whereas I curl up into fetal position holding my stomach in immovable pain every time. Is it the cut that makes ne sick or all coke or both?

Are you drinking alcohol regularly? If yes, are you drinking when taking coke?

the drip is possibly upsetting your stomach, eat something prior to using, because cocaine can be quite acidic in nature should checkout the production process its...... very... enlightening.

I would say almost with 100 % of certainty, it is the cut
dunno, its definitely likely thats whats the cause and i won't suggest smoking it because i don't think thats a wise option. try to stay away from that please.

like i said, cook it up and see if it gives you a good return or not to see how stepped on it is