I get it. I understand what’s going on.

deadendgame

Bluelighter
So yall know that the mental health system in America is screwed up. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. Outpatient treatment for crazy people and/or drug addicts is abysmal and costs a fortune. Checking yourself into the ER, it costs 2G’s per day to stay in there, and that is a lot, so they usually discharge you and throw you back onto the street eventually, crazy or not. But even if you did have the money for treatment, I’ll tell you what the treatment is. The treatment for crazy and/or drug addict is antipsychotic/antidepressant medication which when taking them, you will be goddam stupid. Any benefit derived from these medications is more than offset by the unnecessary side effects like weight gain, diabetes, stupidness, etc. The strain on your personal record, financial costs, stigma, and waste of time are all factors to consider before checking yourself in.

I really hate society for very good reasons. First, there is a stigma with being crazy and/or drug addict. That stigma is heavy and it is widespread. So, from the getgo, you are an outcast, and you need to prevent people from knowing your secret. You have to make a living, just like everyone else but unlike other people who don’t have this kind of handicap, you have to try much harder to get things. And falling short, your family will always complain why you did not/are not able to salvage as much resources as the next person as you are held to the same standard as everyone else. But having a mental illness and/or being a drug addict makes it harder to find jobs and once you have a job, it is hard to maintain due to your burden.

But the thing is, you cannot die. That’s the problem that I discovered. As much as shit sucks and how much nature is against you, you really cannot do anything about it. Then the Christians come along and say that mental illness is not real and that your problems are caused by your own attrition and Satan or some shit, and not God. When you say maybe it’s God’s fault, suddenly the Christians start to act like atheists and say it’s your own fault and stupidity for your situation so you really have to ignore these assholes. And this is the point I’m trying to make in this post, is that life is really long and you can’t really kill yourself. You just have to keep chugging along and pray to God that the Christians are wrong. Because if the Christians are right, and we hold things to their standards, theoretically, a mentally insane person and/or drug addict are going to the exact kind of hell that they are preaching about.

I’m sorry for the rant, but I needed to get this off my chest. I want some constructive criticism and feedback on my and most of our situations. And whenever you decide to check yourself into the ER, you will be held weeks/months in the psych ward. But the thing is, you eventually will be discharged because there are not enough resources to keep you there long-term. Once you’re out of the ER, your medical bills will be through the roof and people you know will talk shit about you and employment will also be difficult. When I grow up and become successful, I want to advocate and fight for the mentally ill and/or drug addicts because I believe we deserve a shot at life too.