• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I fucked up, close to h od

bomber

Bluelighter
Hi bluerighters.
I was clean from heroin for more than a year, with the exception of a couple of binges in the meanwhile.I did one of those binges today, but aparently my tolerance has dropped too much. I have only taken a little less that 0.5g, vaped from foil, but I think im very close to having an od. My breath rate has droped too much, I try to rase it by breathing manualy, my brain can't focus(it took me a few minuts to write this post until now, and Im very drawsy.
I can't access naloxone atm, so I want some advise on how to deal with the situation.
Well, since it was foil I guess the effects won't take too long to tone down. But im finding it hard to stay awake. I drink an energy drink and some coffee.
Also maybe it's usefull to mention that Im like 27 hours awake, cause I had too much work to do the previous hours, and as soon as I got my h I prefered to stay awake and enjoy it
Any advice pls???

Last edited:
Hi bluerighters.
I was clean from heroin for more than a year, with the exception of a couple of binges in the meanwhile.I did one of those binges today, but aparently my tolerance has dropped too much. I have only taken a little less that 0.5g, vaped from foil, but I think im very close to having an od. My breath rate has droped too much, I try to rase it by breathing manualy, my brain can't focus(ut took me a few munits to write this post until now, and Im very drawsy.
I can't access naloxone atm, so I want some advise on how to deal with the situation.
Well, since it was foil I guess the effects won't take too long to tone down. But im finding it hard to stay awake. I drink an energy drink and some coffee.
Any advice pls???

I wouldn’t recommend drinking coffee. Did you only smoke it?

In my h/perc opinion when I’ve came close to od I could never keep anything down. The coffee might upset your stomach and throw up & make you dehydrated. Lots of water

How are you feeling now? I would have suggested having a friend come sit with you in case you fall out.

How are you feeling now? I would have suggested having a friend come sit with you in case you fall out.
Hi, thanks for asking. It's ok now, I got more than enough sleep, and enjoy the rest now, more carefully this time of course.