• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I fucked up again last night

I agree!

You know what? I am so glad to hear someone else say that!
I feel that way also and I like the person I am today!
I am proud!
I am WISE! 😊

Well done my brother!
🥂
SO many people don’t like the person they become, or are judged by others, that’s the rarity here lol.

As everyone has said, you should be fine. I didn’t see your Oxy tolerance mentioned, sorry if I missed it. Even if we say 5mg 24hrs ago and that’s around about the half life, you are coming under 2.5mg now so no real issue, if this is the case!!

I get a buzz off a 5mg oxycodone and feel like I’m oding in a 7.5. So even in a recreational setting I’m thankful to say I take it at the therapeutic levels of 5mg every 6 hours.
SO many people don’t like the person they become, or are judged by others, that’s the rarity here lol.

As everyone has said, you should be fine. I didn’t see your Oxy tolerance mentioned, sorry if I missed it. Even if we say 5mg 24hrs ago and that’s around about the half life, you are coming under 2.5mg now so no real issue, if this is the case!!

I get a buzz off a 5mg oxycodone and feel like I’m oding in a 7.5. So even in a recreational setting I’m thankful to say I take it at the therapeutic levels of 5mg every 6 hours.
Yeah well I think we can pretty safely say, no severe respiratory depression is likely, still take caution though, as you are clearly a super metaboliser of Opioids, well Oxy for one!!

Basically, it's how much of a drug is absorbed by the the body.

Morphine might have poor bioavailability when taken in tablets (like 20 to 40 percent), but high bioavailability as an intravenous injection.

Thank you for your help, I hope to get off them with nootropic stacks and cannabis but at this point they are helping me live a more productive life. I'm a super novice which I consider a blessing cause at the 5mg dosing every 6 with T breaks every week I haven't experienced some of the major drawbacks you hear about on opiates, not to say I will never be there. But I certainly thank you for your time helping explain to me.
Basically, it's how much of a drug is absorbed by the the body.

Morphine might have poor bioavailability when taken in tablets (like 20 to 40 percent), but high bioavailability as an intravenous injection.

I think the pharmacokinetics of Diazepam (Valium) tend to confuse people a bit, myself included. Diazepam is a Benzodiazepine with some long-lasting metabolites. Desmethyldiazepam (Nordazepam) has a bio half-life of up to 200 hours.

Diazepam can be detected for weeks because of these metabolites, however, it really is not much different than any ither Benzodiazepine. Like a lot of other drugs, disease and illness can lead to toxic buildup of metabolites like this.

In short, there is no reason to assume that your Diazepam will affect you for any longer than the standard 4-6 hours. I really appreciate your focus on safety, but you should be fine to take your Opioid if needed.

What does that mean? Bioavailability?
The amount that is biologically available, usually measured after first pass metabolism.

As @Kaden_Nite said, some opioids have a terrible conversion one way, but amazing in others. Everything is a level playing field at IV.

E.g Oxycodone = Oral BA 80% (ish)
Morphine = Oral BA 20% (ish)
Some people are able to metabolise more or less. For you it seems, you have no tolerance and convert all your Oxy (cherish it)

So would you say a 4 hour time frame is safe enough dose? I've got 1 1/2 10 mg left therefore I wanna be as safe and fun as possible before I start amino acid therapy, also I have taken 100 mg 5htp today along with 500 mg tyrosine, all just to pass the time until i can smoke that good good hahah. I wanna thank you and kaden both for taking the time out of your day to help me, and hopefully a lot of the questions I first had before coming to this site helps resolve others.
The amount that is biologically available, usually measured after first pass metabolism.

As @Kaden_Nite said, some opioids have a terrible conversion one way, but amazing in others. Everything is a level playing field at IV.

E.g Oxycodone = Oral BA 80% (ish)
Morphine = Oral BA 20% (ish)
Some people are able to metabolise more or less. For you it seems, you have no tolerance and convert all your Oxy (cherish it)