• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

i feel so Dizzy when I come up on Ecstasy

issycharlotte

Greenlighter
So I have pinged twice now and both times I had a bit of pre-anxiety but as soon as I start to come up and it kicks in I get these terrible waves of dizziness which makes me panic even more, I'm normally fine 15-30 minutes later, but this still puts me right off the whole experience of it all, ive tried not pinging but my friends do and if I'm not pinging when they are its just boring. Anyone else feel incredibly dizzy when they come up? and any ideas on how to sop it or have less anxiety?

Last edited:
The MDMA comeup can be pretty overwhelming. You have two options really - you could take less, and/or you could try and mitigate the anxiety. Ways to do this are to change the scenery, maybe do some breathing exercises/meditation, talk to a friend, stuff like that.

Welcome to bluelight by the way! :)

thanks taking half of one tonight which is 200mg of mdma, if I take a quartre first will the effects work or would I have to take the half all at once?

You will feel the same in both situations, just have a good mindset before you roll

thanks taking half of one tonight which is 200mg of mdma, if I take a quartre first will the effects work or would I have to take the half all at once?

Have you been taking full 200mg pills? That's probably why then - it's a pretty high dose. A sensible and working dose to me is 100-130mg. You're taking double that, which will always be quite intense.

IMO taking a1/4 (50mg) is a little pointless, because it's right on the verge of doing anything. Around 100mg is what I would try.

Agree 100 mg is a low optimal dose (assuming that optimal is 120 mg)