• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I feel like I'll never be in a relationship.

wow

very negative interpretation.

its not all about you when other people are dicks so dont take it personal but DO find better people to be around/ make friends with.

look i only had 2 relationships and both of them were short and could be looked on as failures. dont beat yourself up cos telly is all "you must be this, you must have that" . you are being brainwashed to consume and to feel you are not good enough to give you an empty hole emotionally that products will fill.

good things will happen but they begin with a positive mental attitude and you have to believe in yourself and your dreams

Do you mind if I ask how old you are and have you ever been in a relationship?

I know how it feels to be a genuinely nice and good person and not be taken seriously. And taken advantage of. For some reason we are treated bad and not appreciated. I deal with being accused of lying or a fake all the time because I like being nice to people and treating people the way I want to be treated. Basically there is two ways to deal with this you can stay to yourself and only deal with close friends/family who know and appreciate you or you can weed out the bad people by cutting them off and completely elevating and changing your company. Its hard but worth it. Your worth more than being treated like that. Your better than that. Do not allow people to use you as a doormat. There are people like you out there just waiting to meet you and love and appreciate you. I know this is a fact because I have experienced the company of some very beautiful and kind people. Even if it is brief and the person is ment to only be in your life short term, it is still worth so much more than being treated like crap by mean, angry, unhappy people.

Nice guys are taken advantage off, because women tend to think "unless he's a drama / asshole - then he's boring and sex is boring" - nevermind, many of those "manly" guys fuck for about 3 minutes, cum, roll over and sleep. While the guy who **thinks** will actually play... fuck more, eat her out, and maybe kinky shit.

Of course... dorks... well, they may stick it near the wrong hole and cum...

Nice guys are taken advantage off, because women tend to think "unless he's a drama / asshole - then he's boring and sex is boring" -

That and stereotypical 'nice' men are generally insecure, there placating to women's demands is the result of a lack of self-confidence.. this make's them unassertive, because there self-worth is wrapped up in the validation of women. This force's them to treat women like princess's.. and who can blame them? This is what your told works from society, family, movies and television.

It's only when you really get some first-hand experience and see through the second-hand bullshit that's been perpetuated through all these mediums; that you can see everything for what it really is.. there's so much bullshit telling both sex's how they should be in relation to each other, but when it comes right down to it.. those primal instincts always win out, every time.

You guys have that problem down there? I think its a bit of a back-lash from women's suffrage - which was pretty bad 100 years in 1st world countries and continues today in 3rd world and repressed countries. Yeah, it's easier "take" an object. When women are a sex/reproductive object such as in the middle east, they lack rights, they are killed, they are abused - of course that is extreme compared to Australia and USA and rest of the modern world.

So we get movies and TV shows in which the wife is NEVER the fool (I Love Lucy of the 50s, Lucy was the fool) - unless everyone is a fool. The movie "neighbors" with Seth Rogen actually did a pretty good job of doing a husband-wife team, her character was originally a prop for the family component - but by making her involved (as a 30's couple should be) - it made it more fun and more realistic.

Basic to our animal selves: yes... women does want her man to be "manly" - and sometimes they'll take abuse as being manly. Hence, I think is a reason why BDSM is growing in popularity - as it allows people to respect each other and get the thrill of being dominated. People all over the world "not doing BDSM" are doing a light form of it when they do some spanking and hair-pulling while fucking, especially biting... which is what animals do... we are animals. My wife loves it when I fuck her brains out hard and there are marks and soreness the next day... :)

Women all over the world do not have equal rights or viewed equally. I think they should. I think they should be able to ask a man out too. They should get paid the same as a man. They can be as sexual as a man. Yet, still be a woman.