• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I feel like i am not getting enough oxygen in my lungs

Clownboi321

Greenlighter
So I started a small Meth binge four days ago,now I'm still a light weight I've only done it one other time(hell of a week that was but that can wait to be told when I'm not feeling like in gonna die). So I started Tuesday night with a .2 line a buddy hooked me up with, did that and felt great nothing bad. The next day I got a small bag just .6 figured I didn't want to sleep yet and it would keep me up. Well I smoked all of it that night shit had me higher than the clouds to the point that I didn't Have to do any the next day I crashed for Maby an hour and woke up to my girl standing over me with a fat 2 Gs and this is where I start to feel like dying I hot railed my first line of the day and it hit me hard like it was my first hit in months but it didn't last as long as normal only Maby two hours and I felt like the crash was coming so I smoked another .6 throughout thirty mins and it was weird it's like after I was don't smoking the rush was totally gone and the crash was coming in full force.all I know is a little after that I passed out and woke up two hours later soaked in sweat. So of course I was like hey fuck it I got a lil sleep time to WAKE back up. Smoked one last bowl three huge cloudy hits. And now here I am sitting on my couch worried I'm gonna just straight drop dead,like I want to breath but my lungs or mind won't let me breath normal just deep breaths every five to eight seconds.when I stand up I get a little dizzy and lightheaded. My vision is weird too like there's a film over my eyes. Also I'm getting angry at everything even the skys pissing me off. I'm not sure what's going on or why it's happening. I highly doubt I have overdosed considering the fact that the first time I did ice I did at least three grams in two days by myself can anyone relate to this or am I the only one?

it sounds like you're getting a little panicky; anxiety brought on by stimulant abuse.
take a benzo and chill out, stop smoking meth for a while

Go to see a doctor. Tell them the drugs you took, how many or how often you took them, the symptoms you have, and you will not get into legal trouble for doing this.