• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I feel good after a bad MDMA trip.

Januaryeight

Greenlighter
Hey guys, yesterday I took some MDMA for the first time in years (only had half a cap once before) and had a pretty bad trip, felt euphoric for the first hour or so, then very spaced out for the next 5 hours. I went home, slept for about 6 hours and woke up slightly hungover. I ate some food and ever since I've been feeling surprisingly happy, calm and motivated all day. When I listen to music, I feel like I'm buzzing on MDMA all over again. Can anyone please explain what's happening, thanks.

I'm don't really understand what you mean by testing the stuff, however I trust the supplier as he is a friend and he sells to my mates often.
Yeah, they call it afterglow. And he means testing such as reagent tests which can help you to see if the substance you have is in fact an MDxx compund or something else potentially uncomfortable/ harmful/fatal. This is smart and good hr because even though you trust your source, do you realize that he could get duped sometime and some of his pills could be legit and others(while looking exactly the same mind you) could be bunk/containing harmful substances. This could very well end up being worth the hassle as it has saved peoples lives!