• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I feel at a disadvantage as a male in polyamorous relationships; thoughts?

Men have a tougher time ultimately I think simply because men tend to have much stronger desires for regular sex while women in general can more easily get by without having sex for longer periods of time before being distressed by it.

I don't think you can make this generalization. Sex drive is highly variable across the gender spectrum. It used to be thought that women were the ones with the high sex drive - it's a social construct that has changed in the last couple of centuries. http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/when-women-wanted-sex-much-more-men

I fail to see why you can't make a generalization on this subject, and I never said that women don't have a sex drive or can't have one higher than a mans. Essentially I said on average I think men have a harder time abstaining from sex than women. And I've seen nothing to indicate that observation isn't true.

But women also get the advantage of multiple orgasms. Lets see, if doing a 1~2hr sex session in which I have 2 climaxes along with foreplay, oral and intercourse... the wife may have 10~20 big-O's in the same period.