• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I feel annoyed at my girlfriend for no reason?

hemayaswellbe

Greenlighter
So I've been dating my girlfriend for just over 3 months, yes that's not a long time but we are in a serious, committed relationship, however the complication is that she lives in America and I live in England. I haven't seen her since the end of August, although we text and skype a lot.

A few times, and most recently tonight, we have skyped and i've felt somewhat angry or annoyed at her which feels like for no reason. Sometimes on skype she'll get distracted by something online and will start typing to someone or engage in a website whilst i'm talking, which annoys me but I wouldn't have thought it would annoy me to the point of not wanting to talk to her.

She's a horrible texter, very bad at communicating, which is not good in a long distance relationship, so it makes me feel like she doesn't care as much as me? Although she tells me she does.

To be honest, I don't even know what i'm looking for from this forum, I just need someone to tell me why I feel angry sometimes at her.. and if it's justified.

I'm in a LDR also and I know exactly how you feel as far as "lack of communication"

Tell her how it makes you feel.. And if she doesn't make an effort to contact you more, tell her you would rather be single because if she doesn't talk to you, you may as well be..

I think you just miss her and want to be closer to her so it annoys you that she's not giving you her undivided attention when you do have her. Eh, it's rough but it's just the way it goes....

Ok, first off regardless it is the physical difference and well its kind of a shitty type of relationship to be in.

I never did it because it seemed so pathetic and would only do that for the right person and even then I would have my reservations.

Have you even met this chick? If not then you are not actually dating, well not in the traditional sexual sense as I don't care how steamy you think your skype sessions are because in reality you are two people that are lusting after one another while your brain tells you its something more because you are not actually with her but very much interested in being with her.

Either go see her or end it. I say go as if it is love than you never let true love go but you two kids are just torturing yourselves.

I think you just miss her and want to be closer to her so it annoys you that she's not giving you her undivided attention when you do have her. Eh, it's rough but it's just the way it goes....

This actually makes a lot of sense, didn't think of it like that. I'm seeing her in a month so I guess I just have to wait it out! Thanks for the insight.

We met at a summer camp and spent three months together, and I stayed with her afterwards and met her family. I'm going to see her in a month, so i'll just have to wait it out.

Did you have sex with her a bunch or even at all?

That is a factor and something you want to consider.

Also how old are you because you sound really young and well young love is different?

We didn't.. she's a virgin and didn't want to have sex at camp, which I respected. How would this contribute?? I am 23 and she is 19, I have had girlfriends before but I haven't experience feelings like these before.

It says a great deal. Try not to take offense.

Well you sound like a hopeless romantic now.

I will tell you this. If you two do not meet up, it won't amount to anything and time is of the essence so if you truly love this woman than get on a plane.

Ever heard the saying we are just fish or intelligent sperm? sex sex sex.. breed breed breed.. this is what us half smart drug users need 2 do!

I hate to quote but "Empathy is the poor man's cocaine, Love is just a chemical by any other name."

That is from Eyedea who was a rather profound thinker as far as MC's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIOMYZVUy_I

Maybe I am just weird but this songs sums up my feelings about relationships between people both friends and lovers.