Info I don't want to be a wall of text girl

Nurse Ratched

Bluelight Crew
I am using a laptop for BL. Every time I finish a few sentences I want to split the paragraphs. Enter doesn't work nor does the down arrow. Last time I tried I posted the response before I was done typing and just deleted it. Please help me not be " that " girl.

I am using a laptop for BL. Every time I finish a few sentences I want to split the paragraphs. Enter doesn't work nor does the down arrow. Last time I tried I posted the response before I was done typing and just deleted it. Please help me not be " that " girl.
Well that is no fun, and a little confusing to me.

Do you mean the enter key on the laptop is broken?

Or that when you hit enter, you don't get a carriage return? (carriage return - a new line below the line you are on with the cursor at the initial insertion position, which I assume for you is the far left of the margins you are in.) If this is the case, does the Enter button do something else, like hit the Post Reply button?

Well that is no fun, and a little confusing to me.

Do you mean the enter key on the laptop is broken?

Or that when you hit enter, you don't get a carriage return? (carriage return - a new line below the line you are on with the cursor at the initial insertion position, which I assume for you is the far left of the margins you are in.) If this is the case, does the Enter button do something else, like hit the Post Reply button?
Hey control......the enter button works it just doesn't take me to a new paragraph. I use the cursor to post a reply and the enter doesn't affect the post. I will play more today with it and when I get it right I will post here. xoxo