• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I don't enjoy weed like I used to

the_farklenator

Bluelighter
It's odd I used to smoke everyday and have been for about 4 years and I took a small 10 day break and I smoked today and just didn't enjoy it made me tired I didn't even get a mood uplift just tired any thoughts on this btw I take adderall everyday and recently tripped on mushrooms and daily dose of 5mg abilify that I ran out of about 4 days ago so it's out of my system

I take adderall everyday, and BUD really fucking boosts it. I love blazing Sativa strains. Indica heavy stuff provides a shittier feeling when mixed with adderall. then again I still have a low bud tolerance. 10 day break is nothing when it comes to weed tolerance. Maybe it has something to do with the adderall. Sometimes I go outside and smoke a spliff and I did not really enjoy it. other times I smoke a spliff and have a good fucking time. It's really weird.

^ a 10 day weed break is rather good and trust me about that cause i quit for a week, then when i came back i got dumb stoned off the same bud that was barely getting me high before so dont say 10 days aint nothing.. But to the op if it isnt making you happy anymore its time to move on in life and pursue other intrests and hobbies, cause i too have had weed turn its back on me only to stop for awhile get my life in order and came back with a proper indica strain n erything was a ok..

a 10-day break does very little for tolerance for People who take Concentrates and smoke half a gram or more everyday for years, a 10 day break ain't shit. I have not smoked for almost two years, and recently started smoking last month, my tolerance is almost back to how it used to be when I was younger and smoking everyday

I'm not saying tolerance was lessened by the break but after the break I just don't enjoy it like I don't even think about getting high on weed anymore

a 10-day break does very little for tolerance for People who take Concentrates and smoke half a gram or more everyday for years, a 10 day break ain't shit. I have not smoked for almost two years, and recently started smoking last month, my tolerance is almost back to how it used to be when I was younger and smoking everyday

id say a lot of ppl would disagree with the "10 day break aint shit". That's foolish and everyone knows tolerance builds quick no matter how long you quit. im not naive of concentrates at all living in WA state for years and owning an oil rig. if i take a 10 day break and take a nice dab id be nice and medicated, so i disagree with you and it sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.

I can't comment on the Adderall but it's the Abilify. Antipsychotics make it impossible to achieve a buzz off of anything from weed to alcohol, from stimulants to Xanax, even Unisom won't work. The antipsychotic renders any recreational drug ineffective. This side effect usually lasts even long after the antipsychotic has been quit, lasting months on end. There are many accounts of this online. This happens because antipsychotics block dopamine and seratonin at their receptors in the brain. It takes dopamine and seratonin to get a buzz. I speak from personal experience.

id say a lot of ppl would disagree with the "10 day break aint shit". That's foolish and everyone knows tolerance builds quick no matter how long you quit. im not naive of concentrates at all living in WA state for years and owning an oil rig. if i take a 10 day break and take a nice dab id be nice and medicated, so i disagree with you and it sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.

yeah, I think that person isnt really accounting for how everyone is different and gets effected differently. I've smoked a gram or more a day for along time (now vape) and I notice even a few days break will get me way more stoned than usual. 10 days break and I would be having to take it easy till i built up a bit of tolerance to the weed again.

I have experienced this also.I smoked daily from the time I was fourteen until I was 43.I enjoyed smoking and it was more of a lifestyle than a way to get high.I decided to see what would happen if I took a break.I quit smoking for four years and there was no withdrawl either physical or mental.During the four years I had quit,I would allow myself one week a year to smoke while on vacation.My first time back smoking was great,I enjoyed it like before,crazy low tolerance.One week and I quit just like before.I did notice that during the week I was high as hell off about three good hits.I just didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I used to.I have vacationed for one week a year for the past four years and I just don't seem to derive the same pleasure from it that I used to.I have tried different strains,different quantities and I still just do not have the same feelings I used to.I used to stay high every day and loved it,it didn't interfere with my daily life,no paranoia it just calmed me down and let me look at things different ways.Now,this year I haven't even vacationed,I don't know if I will.The only thing that made a difference for me was last time a buddy of mine gave me a dozen cookies made from great sativa butter and they were outstanding.I smoked the same product with a different outcome,loads of difference.I think I just don't enjoy it like I used to because now I am older and have much more responsibility.I don't know why it's happened but it sucks and I think I am about done with weed altogether.It's too bad there is nothing to take its place!

It's odd I used to smoke everyday and have been for about 4 years and I took a small 10 day break and I smoked today and just didn't enjoy it made me tired I didn't even get a mood uplift just tired any thoughts on this btw I take adderall everyday and recently tripped on mushrooms and daily dose of 5mg abilify that I ran out of about 4 days ago so it's out of my system

How long have you been using the other drugs? Most people here will account that using other, harder drugs specifically, will change the way you experience cannabis.

Just recently had a grand mal seizure related to aburptly stopping a xanax binge... smoking weed is very different for me now. Not nearly as relaxing, and don't enjoy more than a few hits, even a hit or two wouldn't be what I would say is that familiar relaxing feeling of being stoned I was used to.

Cannabis use comes with it's own set of side effects and what not, but I think of all the drugs out there it is the most forgiving to the brain and body's chemistry.

What's your current use? Might not be a bad idea to put it down for a while until your brain chemistry has a chance to level out a little bit, could take months tbh.