• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I don’t know what’s wrong..

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I use to take oxy all the time at normal doses of 10mg+ and I’d fully enjoy the experience. Ever since I took a large unmeasured dose of kratom about a year ago, it seems like my metabolism has changed for opiates and they hit me a lot harder, the feeling is hard to describe. I feel like I’m borderline on the nod after a small 7.5 mg dose. So I avoid that if I can. The problem that I’m facing now, is I’m stuck taking a small dose (5mg average) that’s not as effective for pain/euphoria. Perhaps I should be happy, as my body is giving me a reason to not keep upping my dosages. But I’d really like to feel the effects of 10 mg. But I’m confusion some of the effects of overdosing. Do any of you think it could be my mind? What would you suggest safely as possible. I feel embarrassed for being such a lightweight now and asking such novice question. I’d really like a good dose to enjoy drug dealer simulator today... 😔

There are countless physiological reasons for this, but i'm not even close to an expert on biology or neurochemistry. No matter what the cause you should be happy about this.

Don't be embarrassed, be glad. Opiate addiction sounds sort of romantic on paper but it only brings misery. Keep your doses low, especially if you need them for pain.

F'ing Eh buddy !
perfect reason to micro-dose

the couple of years I was using Tramadol I would space out 25 mg doses
an hour - two hours throughout the day
by the end of the night I usually had zero pain

7.5 mg of oxy is honestly a perfectly reasonable theraputic dosage that should provide adequate relief for minor, chronic pains.

A lot of times if i find *oxy not as enjoyable, euphoric and more noddish I tend to think along the lines of knock-offs. Pressed fent or other substance.
Not saying this is the case here... but kratom tends to block some of the potency of oxy/hydro IME.

Yeah ima keep my doses low and be thankful for it. Cause I can feel pain relief off as low as 5mg. And these are legitimate prescriptions albeit not mine. But that being said, I follow normal doctors directions and never go above 7.5 mg I usually just take 5mg and then break a small piece of another. Thank you everyone! I appreciate your time and helping me feel better about it. Just so I know as long as I’m not combining it with anything else 7.5 mg won’t produce fatal respiratory problems ?

as long as I’m not combining it with anything else 7.5 mg won’t produce fatal respiratory problems ?
Brother there is no guarantees but maybe safe to say that if this is all one is taking one should be OK.
Be safe.
Love