I do not find killing rock stars entertaining

Get Real

O.K.Human Manual
For those that do not know how to think nor act sensibly as a human being;
A.Follow laws Of UN
B.Follow laws of Country you are residing within.
C.Follow 10 Commanments.
D.Follow Pure instinctictual reason and logic.
E.If in doubt, go to a police staion or hospital and ask for serious advice.

KILLING ROCK-STARS IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE ANGAINST ALL OF HUMANITY ;WAKE SLEEPING ONES!

:)

heh. comedy. if i hadn't been so cracked-out and scattered as fuck when i met oceanboy, i *so* would have asked him about all this shit :)

Oceanboy,

I insist that you change your user name, as it is higly offensive. It implies that you are highly Landist and conversely, are an Ocean Sympathiser. My uncle was killed by a tsunami on a holiday in Penang...one moment he was enjoying a MaiTai in a plastic coconut husk on the beach, the next, he was washed out to sea to become chum for the barracuda.

Is your user title implying that you condone oceanocide? That you are the David Irving of the Oceanists? Or simply that you are an elitist fish worshipper who deems himself too "evolved" for the Land Community? I suggest you change your user title immediately to any of the following:

-BoyOhBoy
-BoyWonder
-BoyAreMyArmsTired
-BoyISureDoComplainAboutWackyThings

Sincerely,

Aunty Establishment.

the aunty - she tells it like it is, no icing, no proverbial bullshit :D

Speak now, now please; for I wish to achieve peace with all beings that ever that exist.

I've said it all before dude. You're quite strange and I don't understand you one bit.

That post by aunty establishment was awesome.

Hahaha, yet another entertaining thread on the best of bl, I should check this forum more often!