Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I dislike DXM HBr

ungelesene_bettlek

Bluelighter
I just posted the following at dextroverse:

I'm sorry to say, but I much dislike DXM HBr. I am a male from Vienna, Austria, EU, 35 years old, and I much adore LSD and the other 5HT2A-Psychedelics, Dissociatives and any kind of other drug. I studied mathematical physics and hopefully I will do my PhD degree soon. I enjoy going to the wildside and especially love mires/bogs and try to protect them.

I only did DXM four or five times. The last time it seems I archieved sigma plateau. Everthing seemed impossimble to me. I had lost control of my free will. Any friends I tried to contact said to me I was a completely different person, very unlikeable. I had lost the connection to my brain, it seems. I hardly have any rememberances, butI think I had to fight entities far bejond the living world, and I was very weaker than them.

I truely love Ketamine, and I adore MXE, I lost constrol over myself and got to psychiatric hospitals on it.

Also, I am Asperger-Autist.

I love the fly agaric, had done 18grams of the shrooms once and I belived I could travel trough time and experience any individual who had ever lived. Extremely pleasurable!

100µg of LSD let me go to University and let me do a good job. I enjoy nitrous oxide while on psychedelics or cannabis. Just recently I found some love to opioids.

It seems my voice changed to a deeper level while on DXM. What can I do to keep that?

What shall I do?

Last edited:
Is there a reason you need to like DXM?

I never found it particularly enjoyable myself. I thought it was interesting to explore the state of mind, but this was also before dissociatives like MXE showed up and started spreading everywhere. And even with that considered, I pretty much just did it enough to see what it can do and moved on.

There are so many different psychoactive substances available these days, why not just stick to the ones you actually enjoy?

Yeah I'd say only about one third of people end up liking DXM. It's a very niche drug. I'm allergic to it, so I can't even find out if I would like it hahah.