• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin I did something really stupid and injected heroin yesterday..

It will definitely last longer with snorting, and you'll avoid wasting any (even the best smoking technique will end with some smoke dissipating into the air and not into your lungs). There is less rush with snorting which also makes it slightly less addictive/compulsive (not that it won't still be super addictive).

@Ganjcat are you still on methadone? If so this is definitely why your tolerance is so high... You need to pick a side mon frere, and I definitely think it should be the completely free and legal methadone.

I would give up trying to get high on opiates whilst on methadone. Maybe stay on the meth and smoke weed (although I think you already do) you need to find something else to scratch that itch now your tolerance is jacked up.

Once you go a I've 60-70 mg of done your mu receptors are pretty much binded so no gear will attach, or very little. You need to stay of the done for at least 24h to get a decent hit.

I know the problem is I've been cut down from 60 mg to 30mg/ml as punishment for missing a few days and I was using on top then but when I ran out the methadone would still hold me 30 mg/ml just don't hold me like 60 does I was on 60 for over a year to usually they let me go back up but my new keyworker is tight as fuck

I know the problem is I've been cut down from 60 mg to 30mg/ml as punishment for missing a few days and I was using on top then but when I ran out the methadone would still hold me 30 mg/ml just don't hold me like 60 does I was on 60 for over a year to usually they let me go back up but my new keyworker is tight as fuck

It's the cuntservatives mate. Since they got back in power the emphasis has been on abstinence rather than maintenance.

(though they're happy to maintain their cheese and wine parties...)