• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random I cured my herpes with oregano essential oil

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Just wanna share this lovely information. Oregano oil has extreme antiviral properties. I ended up putting 2 drops in a solo cup and drinking that for a few days straight.

WARNING - I got VIOLENTLY ill. I almost went to the hospital. I was puking had the worst headache of my life and essential oils can even trigger seizures in those with epilepsy, which I believe I had 2 my second night

But it’s been over 2 weeks my skin has never been clearer i was getting constant cold sores and cracked red lips and my skin looks incredible.

Best of luck everyone ❤️

Also 90 days sober in less than a week!

So you're recommending something that can cause seizures and nearly sent you to hospital to "cure" a coldsore?

There are much better ways to treat coldsores and to clear your skin. Drinking more water, eating nutritious food and simply buying moisturising cream from the pharmacist (specifically for coldsores) will work much better.

You also can't cure coldsores.

H&R > LAVA
Just think it has more to do with a personal experience than H&R content.
If it is not in it's optimal sub please feel free to replace it.
Thanks

So you're recommending something that can cause seizures and nearly sent you to hospital to "cure" a coldsore?

There are much better ways to treat coldsores and to clear your skin. Drinking more water, eating nutritious food and simply buying moisturising cream from the pharmacist (specifically for coldsores) will work much better.

Actually no I’ve tried literally everything else everything you’ve mentioned did nothing for my herpes. It’s not just a “cold sore” every time I have an outbreak I get flu like symptoms, fatigue and severe brain fog from encephalitis. It can kill you in itself.

Having frequent herpes outbreaks is somewhat like living in a constant cycle of hell. I’d take a few seizures any night of the week in exchange for the freedom I’ve experienced these past two week.

They also said you can’t cure AIDS yet Magic Johnson seems to be doing just fine. “Cure” and treat to the point the problem is non existent is the same to me.

Actually no I’ve tried literally everything else everything you’ve mentioned did nothing for my herpes. It’s not just a “cold sore” every time I have an outbreak I get flu like symptoms, fatigue and severe brain fog from encephalitis. It can kill you in itself.

Having frequent herpes outbreaks is somewhat like living in a constant cycle of hell. I’d take a few seizures any night of the week in exchange for the freedom I’ve experienced these past two week.
The likelihood of dying from a seizure is much higher than dying from complications of having recurrent HSV outbreaks.

When you're run down you are at higher risk of having recurrent HSV outbreaks, simply being sober (awesome job btw and I'm delighted to hear you're doing so well) and living a healthier life will ensure that your immune system is kicking back into action and more able to make the antibodies your body needs.

They also said you can’t cure AIDS yet Magic Johnson seems to be doing just fine. “Cure” and treat to the point the problem is non existent is the same to me.
You've been free of HSV for a mere two weeks, "cure" might be a little premature.

Regardless, I do not recommend repeating your experiment with the Oregano oil. I'm sure there are safer alternative ways to treat a coldsore.

The likelihood of dying from a seizure is much higher than dying from complications of having recurrent HSV outbreaks.

When you're run down you are at higher risk of having recurrent HSV outbreaks, simply being sober (awesome job btw and I'm delighted to hear you're doing so well) and living a healthier life will ensure that your immune system is kicking back into action and more able to make the antibodies your body needs.

You've been free of HSV for a mere two weeks, "cure" might be a little premature.

Regardless, I do not recommend repeating your experiment with the Oregano oil. I'm sure there are safer alternative ways to treat a coldsore.

A lot of what you said is valid and yes the night in question I had the seizures was not good at all I was afraid I might not wake up going back to sleep but I’ve tried basically everything it’s really terrible. I’m going to attempt to only use the oil externally and see if it has the same benefits.

Thank you it feels good, never easy but good to be sober

so --- you know causation does not demonstrate correlation right? MAYBE the highly toxic oregano oil dose helped your skin --- MAYBE that happened regardless of you poisoning yourself and happened to coincide. n=1 studies mean nothing.
Please use oregano oil topically only in SMALL amounts diluted in a carrier oil. if it's skin help you're after, that is going to be the right route.
But please, please, dont come on and recommend people ingest something that gave you grand mal seizures, regardless of how good your skin looks.
also -- there are other potent anti-virals! black seed oil (very low dose) iboga rootbark, all sorts of south american dieta plants.

point is - you can beat back systemic virus WITHOUT poisoning yourself that badly. other than that --- glad your symptoms have cleared up. ferreal, constant cold sore would be awful.

I don't think that this is what they were talking about.

I don't think that this is what they were talking about.
Read the whole thread again. I replied to a comment he made. It was what he was talking about in his comment to me.

Thanks.

or at least much more data is necessary before recommending a seriously dangerous compound, ( and in fact that should never be done by someone who is no ta medical professional)

Just wanna share this lovely information. Oregano oil has extreme antiviral properties. I ended up putting 2 drops in a solo cup and drinking that for a few days straight.

WARNING - I got VIOLENTLY ill. I almost went to the hospital. I was puking had the worst headache of my life and essential oils can even trigger seizures in those with epilepsy, which I believe I had 2 my second night

But it’s been over 2 weeks my skin has never been clearer i was getting constant cold sores and cracked red lips and my skin looks incredible.

Best of luck everyone ❤️

Also 90 days sober in less than a week!
This is seriously questionable information, please do not poison yourself with oregano essential oil. I won't delete it because - i think there are SOME health benefits of properly used essential oils, and i think it's important we learn to have respectful debates that bring the most accurate information forward.

No, you did not cure your herpes with oregano. You just didn't.

or at least much more data is necessary before recommending a seriously dangerous compound, ( and in fact that should never be done by someone who is no ta medical professional)

Conclusion​

Carvacrol exhibits significant antiviral activity by inhibiting the HSV-2 proliferation process and HSV-2-induced TNF-α increasing levels, decreasing RIP3 and MLKL protein expressions through the intracellular RIP3-mediated programmed cell necrosis pathway. In addition, carvacrol also may exhibit anti-HSV-2 activity by reversing the ubiquitination decrease level caused by HSV-2 infection on the ubiquitin-proteasome system, which provides insights into the molecular mechanism”

“Oregano Oil and Its Principal Component, Carvacrol, Inhibit HIV-1 Fusion into Target Cells

You sure about that cupcake?

Conclusion​

Carvacrol exhibits significant antiviral activity by inhibiting the HSV-2 proliferation process and HSV-2-induced TNF-α increasing levels, decreasing RIP3 and MLKL protein expressions through the intracellular RIP3-mediated programmed cell necrosis pathway. In addition, carvacrol also may exhibit anti-HSV-2 activity by reversing the ubiquitination decrease level caused by HSV-2 infection on the ubiquitin-proteasome system, which provides insights into the molecular mechanism”

“Oregano Oil and Its Principal Component, Carvacrol, Inhibit HIV-1 Fusion into Target Cells

You sure about that cupcake?
Yes, I'm sure. Both the studies you mentioned were conducted in vitro, and not a single study has been published thus far replicating these results in humans.

Well my ex cured my dick from some damage her piercing caused during BJ, she cured it with oregano oil. Burned like hell but it worked. True story! So we got at least 2 published studies on benefits of oregano oil now