• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I can't roll ever since I started taking adderal/vyvanse

SmellyOldWasp

Greenlighter
I'm having a bit of a problem with MDMA. I fucking love the stuff but ever since I started taking adderal/vyvanse, I literally can't roll anymore. If I pop a molly I feel like my heart speeds up and I feel a little more empathetic but I don't get ANY of the intense euphoria.

I've been taking adderal/vyvanse on and off for about a year. I do adderal/vvanse in moderate doses about twice a week on average.

How long of a break from addy/vyvanse would be required so that I can fully feel the effects of MDMA? Has anybody else been in this situation? I took a complete amphetamine break for almost a month and a half once and my roll was still shitty. Should I even bother or could this be a permanent tolerance?

Also, the MDMA quality is NOT to blame here, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is strange, adderal has been combined with MDMA succesfully by a lot of people. Are you testing your drugs? You say quality is not to blame, but you can't know that for sure unless you test it. I know whole groups of people that had a fantastic roll on certain pills or crystals, only to come to the conclusion afterwards that they ingested some random RC and had a great time with it. Adderal is by my knowledge not contraindicated for MDMA, if anything it amplifies the stimulating properties and the euphoria. Are you on any other medication?

Adding (untested) prefix

That is strange, adderal has been combined with MDMA succesfully by a lot of people. Are you testing your drugs? You say quality is not to blame, but you can't know that for sure unless you test it. I know whole groups of people that had a fantastic roll on certain pills or crystals, only to come to the conclusion afterwards that they ingested some random RC and had a great time with it. Adderal is by my knowledge not contraindicated for MDMA, if anything it amplifies the stimulating properties and the euphoria. Are you on any other medication?

Adding (untested) prefix

I'm absolutely sure.

I had 1.5 grams of MDMA crystals. 0.2grams of these crystals would make me roll my balls off. Like the experience felt like a million orgasms in every cell in my body. It was just such incredible euphoria.

After I started doing adderal for a few months, I tried rolling off this very same batch. I got no effects whatsoever, just a very subtle, unenjoyable high.

I tried again almost 2 months later (I took a tolerance break from adderal) from this very same batch, doing an even higher dose than usual, and still no effect.

My friends have tried this stuff and they said it was incredible. They were floored.

I've tried MDMA a few other times and all my friends were able to roll and I barely felt a thing.

I know for a FACT that the adderal/vyvanse is what's responsible. It's actually really saddening, I fucking love MDMA. But I love adderal/vyvanse too. Part of me wants to take a long break from addy/vyvanse (like 6 months + ) to see if I can actually feel the MDMA euphoria again but another part of me thinks it may be a waste of time.

I don't know, I just hope there's someone out there who can enlighten me on this cross-tolerance issue.

mdma doesnt work on some people, i have a friend who cant roll off the same pure shit that i rolled off of.
if you are only dosing adderall/vyvanse that often i doubt that the speed is to blame, it would be out of you by then. and even if it wasn't speed doesn't block MDMA.

I've been taking regular amphetamines about once or twice a week for nearly a year now and it's not stopped MDMA from working. I've also never heard any other people report it happening. It's been raised previously but you can't be certain that it's MDMA unless you've tested it. Even if you've had fun in the past it could be any research chemical which you just happened to have fun on. Another possibility is that your MDMA is a mix of amphetamine with MDMA (again, you'd know this if you tested it). As a result, since you've been taking amphetamines regularly you've developed a tolerance which has in-turn taken away the massive euphoria that accompanies the combination of MDMA with amphetamine. I'd say this is probably the most likely cause since MDMA is mixed with amphetamine a lot and really sends the euphoria to another level. It is also possible that you've developed a general amphetamine tolerance reducing the effects of MDMA. But I would think this is unlikely after only a year of once/twice a week usage.

Also, on a side note, do you take any other medications?

^ same as above...i take amp about 3 or 4 times a week and have no problems rolling. I usually try to not take any amp for 3 days before a roll and it goes fine.

This is so weird, I really have no idea why this is happening. I have NEVER abused MDMA before so I know MDMA tolerance isn't at play.

Take this into perspective: before doing adderal/vyvanse for a few months, I had tried MDMA about 10 times. Each roll was PURE euphoria. The body high was just unbelievable.

Since I started taking vyvanse, I tried rolling about 6 times. Each time was fucking crap. There was literally no body high. And some of these rolls were from the same batch as before I started adderal/vyvanse.

This fucking sucks tbh. I'm going to take a 6 month break and see if it changes anything

I have exactly the same issue since starting lisdexamfetamine (vyvanse). Even though I only use it around 3 times a week I get zero effect from mdma. Even having stopped vyvanse for 2 weeks i get nothing. Just a mild unenjoyable high. Previously I rolled my socks off. I suspect it is due to dopamine downregulation. I'm interested if OP or anyone else has had any luck after a longer break...

This is so weird, I really have no idea why this is happening. I have NEVER abused MDMA before so I know MDMA tolerance isn't at play.

Take this into perspective: before doing adderal/vyvanse for a few months, I had tried MDMA about 10 times. Each roll was PURE euphoria. The body high was just unbelievable.

Since I started taking vyvanse, I tried rolling about 6 times. Each time was fucking crap. There was literally no body high. And some of these rolls were from the same batch as before I started adderal/vyvanse.

This fucking sucks tbh. I'm going to take a 6 month break and see if it changes anything
Same experience! Any update?

I took speed once and later molly. It was such let down. I got high but it wasn't particularly dynamic experience. It has, however, worked just fine after, when I've had no amph on my blood. My friend also said molly and amph is not great combo.

Are you definitely sure it's pure MDMA your getting ? The best thing to do is get some test strips to make sure. I know that a lot of the MDMA these days are heavily cut with Meth and only contain smaller amounts of MDMA. It's how the dealers make their money. And if it is pure MDMA... well that puzzles me. Amphetamines shouldn't block the effects of MDMA they should only enhance it. Another thing you can do is smoke some weed with MDMA that should enhance the effects as well. You could also do that.

Are you definitely sure it's pure MDMA your getting ? The best thing to do is get some test strips to make sure. I know that a lot of the MDMA these days are heavily cut with Meth and only contain smaller amounts of MDMA. It's how the dealers make their money. And if it is pure MDMA... well that puzzles me. Amphetamines shouldn't block the effects of MDMA they should only enhance it. Another thing you can do is smoke some weed with MDMA that should enhance the effects as well. You could also do that.
1000% sure. Got high off the same batch not 2 months ago. Also tried a different batch. Same thing. Almost zero high. Definitely the vyvanse. Just wondering if anyone has experience of how long you need to be off it to be able to roll

Hhhmm.... This still is a puzzle to me. Maby your brain needs some supplements to get it back to normal. There are Over The Counter brain boosters that might be able to help. There's Mucuna Pruriens extract 1000mg tablets that contain 20% L-Dopa which increases Dopamine and then there's 5-HTP 100mg tablets which increases serotonin. Maby you should try out these supplements to help repair your Dopamine and Serotonin levels.

Hhhmm.... This still is a puzzle to me. Maby your brain needs some supplements to get it back to normal. There are Over The Counter brain boosters that might be able to help. There's Mucuna Pruriens extract 1000mg tablets that contain 20% L-Dopa which increases Dopamine and then there's 5-HTP 100mg tablets which increases serotonin. Maby you should try out these supplements to help repair your Dopamine and Serotonin levels.

Well in my case, I got almost no response to MDMA (That was known good) and almost no response to mushrooms, When when I was taking 1600 mg a day prescribed gabapentin.

Gabapentin affects the serotonin system somehow because it's been found to increase levels of circulating serotonin in the blood, and it's also implicated in cases of serotonin syndrome when taken with tramadol and some other medications.

Just because a substance isn't identified as a MDMA blocker, doesn't mean that's not the case. Case. After I stop taking gabapentin because I was taking off the prescription. I waited a month and everything was back to normal.

I think that it's something to do with the lysine - methane- sulfonamide complex, leftover after hydrolysis of the lisdexamphetamine-dimesylate.

Some people develop their permanent tolerance to MDMA faster than others.