• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hopeless I cant imagine a life without drugs

Hey Norwegian,
i can say that the best options for killing three creatures with one arrow is Chi work. Qi Gong.

Here's to staying high as fuck and minimising the bitter physical realities of mammal life.

Chi has it's own thing, like a powerful dream, movie or 20 sided dice. Getting wicked inside unpredict like surfers.

Peeeec

Sounds like he's passed the point of trying to be happy, closing in on solid rock bottom where you either decide to stop digging or someone else digs the last few feet for you. Sorry if this sounds bleak.
Would anybody care to offer a simple definition of the word DRUG ?

Be sure to include:

NACl, KCl, Ascorbic acid, Thiamine, glucose, essential amino acids, countless essential elements, trace minerals, Cholecalciferol, tocopherols & nutrients like DHA, and 3,6,9-Omega fatty acids ...
Drug = energy = chi = free Flow

Drugs are messengers for the free or unbounded Chi.

Dont wanna sound like smart ass, still cant fit in the MXE. But given the existing structure of our bio physical reality, perhaps drugs can be interpreted in this way - signatures to catakyse a freeflowing fluid over a basic framework which is pre existing & receptive...
Mescaline give me the cascade, GHB give me your love...i know you're dying too. . .

yeah i will always use one thing or another
life hacks and all that
sanity