• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help I can't go on anymore

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
I can no longer go on, I am exhausted, I relapsed a week ago in the damn tramadol and I am taking massive doses, I tried so many times and I keep falling again and again, my doctor insists that I continue taking venlafaxine, I had constant thoughts of Suicide the first few weeks taking venlafaxine while away from tramadol, I received a threat from an anonymous person on my personal Facebook accusing me of providing dangerous drugs and in reality that never happened (I only constantly receive messages from people asking me for things and I have already refused thousands of times) I feel that I am in danger more than ever, not only because of the addiction, but because of that threat that can take me to jail or lose all medical help, perhaps because of someone addicted who I didn't want to help get drugs and gave my name , I no longer know what to do, without money to continue maintaining a massive habit of tramadol, without the desire to continue, I want to end all this, try to clarify things and block my facebook to all people who ask me for drugs, tomorrow is going to be a very difficult day suddenly leaving 1300mg of tramadol a day a week ago, venlafaxine makes me feel sick and I will be in withdrawal, I know it can end very badly, just I want all the people who helped me here to know that I thank them very much for their unconditional help and support that I have received, I do not want to end up in jail or beaten by a false accusation, my addiction worsened and everything is dark now, if I am absent for a time is probably dead, a big hug to everyone

Last edited:
I can no longer go on, I am exhausted, I relapsed a week ago in the damn tramadol and I am taking massive doses, I tried so many times and I keep falling again and again, my doctor insists that I continue taking venlafaxine, I had constant thoughts of Suicide the first few weeks taking venlafaxine while away from tramadol, I received a threat from an anonymous person on my personal Facebook accusing me of providing dangerous drugs and in reality that never happened (I only constantly receive messages from people asking me for things and I have already refused thousands of times) I feel that I am in danger more than ever, not only because of the addiction, but because of that threat that can take me to jail or lose all medical help, perhaps because of an addict who I did not want to help get drugs and gave my name, I no longer know what to do, without money to continue maintaining a massive habit of tramadol, without the desire to continue, I want to end all this, try to clarify things and block my facebook to all people who ask me for drugs, tomorrow is going to be a very difficult day suddenly leaving 1300mg of tramadol a day a week ago, venlafaxine makes me feel sick and I will be in withdrawal, I know it can end very badly, just I want all the people who helped me here to know that I thank them very much for their unconditional help and support that I have received, I do not want to end up in jail or beaten by a false accusation, my addiction worsened and everything is dark now, if I am absent due to a time is probably dead, a big hug to everyone
I really doubt anyone can do anything even if you were, I’ve had friends die from heroin and they can’t do shit. The best advice is to take a break from social. Deactivate. But you need to talk to us. Ending things seems like a viable option but it’s not it’s just running from things. I wouldn’t take any meds from the doctor all they are doing is switching dependencies. Let’s talk

I don't pretend that someone here can help me, I just needed to say it
I’m just saying I wouldn’t worry about the legal situation to much if he said she said was enough for beyond a reasonable doubt a lot of us wouldn’t be here Work on the tramadol issues first family and take this one day at a time

Yes ... it really is a problem more added to the addiction to tramadol and the infernal withdrawal that I know that I will live tomorrow, I know that that will probably lead me to make bad decisions, this sucks bro

Yes ... it really is a problem more added to the addiction to tramadol and the infernal withdrawal that I know that I will live tomorrow, I know that that will probably lead me to make bad decisions, this sucks bro
I’m right here with you. Debating on yet another OXY. Only thing I can suggest is a benzo week.

I have diazepam and venlafaxine, I know this will not help me, it did not before, bad decisions that I can make? steal a pharmacy, I must wait until the 8th of this month to have money, I hope I get money to get loperamide, although I would need a lot to survive a few days

Have u considred rehab Nico? Oerhaps u Need a lil vacation if u f eel powerless.

Have u considred rehab Nico? Oerhaps u Need a lil vacation if u f eel powerless.
Before the pandemic started i consider rehab and I couldn't go in, they didn't accept me anywhere, the only centers with doctors that had treated opiate addicts were really expensive, maybe I need a vacation

Before the pandemic started i consider rehab and I couldn't go in, they didn't accept me anywhere, the only centers with doctors that had treated opiate addicts were really expensive, maybe I need a vacation
Please pm me today