• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I can't eat parmesan cheese anymore because of what it looks like

PrincessCrizzack

Bluelighter
things that look like drugs lol
has your addiction ever been as bad as mine so that you avoid having certain foods in your house so that when you carpet surf you don't think its your DOC

tap water used to smell really odd to me for about a week after a day of snortin coke

had to be the quality of yayo tanking that was doing that - it was really weird

that ever happen to anybody else?

:shrug:

tap water used to smell really odd to me for about a week after a day of snortin coke

had to be the quality of yayo tanking that was doing that - it was really weird

that ever happen to anybody else?

:shrug:
I can actually REALLY see the resemblance!! tap water can taste more bitter and 'iron-y'? depending on where it is and it does smell somewhat bitter too!!

Ive never had a meth problem, but Ive smoked it a few times over the years. Whenever I see salt shards from the salt grinder on my counter after I've cooked dinner, a little 'meth memory' pings around in my head. The association is there. I've always found it quite odd given how little I used.

yes, sir, most def.
it used to drive me nuts. lol when i first noticed it i thought room mate had cleaned or something but it was water everywhere.
i love drugs and food all we gotta do is make a tasty, edible drug dish i would be onnit. not weed... no dis just elevating shit

yes, sir, most def.
it used to drive me nuts. lol when i first noticed it i thought room mate had cleaned or something but it was water everywhere.
i love drugs and food all we gotta do is make a tasty, edible drug dish i would be onnit. not weed... no dis just elevating shit

Yes! what the fuck is that all about?

i think i noticed it one time after smoking it too :shrug:

im glad somebody else knows what im talking about