• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can sleep, I just don't want to

Rambo!12

Bluelighter
Does anyone else feel like this? Is it because of drug use?

I see a lot about people who have insomnia and cannot fall asleep no matter how hard they try. I on the other hand can easily fall asleep if I try, but I just do not want to. Knowing I have to get up super early for work does not deter me and I fight not to fall asleep for as long as possible. I don't know why, I just simply really don't want to sleep. Can't find anything online about similar experiences.

I have the some problem. Instead of sleeping I just browse the net. I got fired after being caught dosing off in the job several times.... But my prob is worse now because I quit downers so I'm unusually awake

Maybe the 24 hours a day thing is notfor everyone you know??? Lol

It could be from drugs but you need to get your sleep. If your habit isnt out of control, dont fight a snooze.

Omg this is exactly what I'm going through right this second in my bed and why I went to lurk here lol. I did a shot that wasn't as big as my usual dose didn't have enough tar and am kinda sleepy it's midnight but not really I took dyphenhydramine 37 mgs with 200 mg ibuprofen in it and 100 mg gabapentin which I quit CT 10 days ago but need to sleep somehow :/ this is everyday thing I have to have my fat shot right before bed and if I get up and walk around and don't let the powerful nod put me to sleep I just don't feel like sleeping even though if I forced it I could it sucks :/ and this dyphenhydramine making me dizzy more than anything I smoked like .7 gram of herb too fuck ya drugs are bad