View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I Came Down With A Bad Cold/The Flu While Tripping Last Night

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I coincidentally happened to come down with something while I was tripping :(. I did last night, am still sick, and while it didn't totally ruin it or anything and it was still an insightful and interesting experience......... just was pretty shitty luck and definitely put a damper on the experience. When I first dosed, I was having a great time, then I started feeling unusually tired, except I was still tripping. My body just suddenly felt really sapped of energy and I layed down and closed my eyes. I wasn't tripping all that hard really, but I had this weird visual of my cells with all worms and stuff in it. Which was weird because this happened before I actually started to feel sick at all, like a couple hours before I had any idea I was coming down with something :? Yet it was weird, like tripping allowed me to access some sort of unconscious part of me that knew or something even though I didn't start feeling sick yet. It was really freaky and quite messed up but it didn't wig me out or anything, I just accepted it as part of the trip. However, then when I was coming down and trying to sleep I just getting all stuffed up and hacking up a lung. I also was getting slight chills, which I at first just thought kind of an illusion. Yet then I saw that I actually did have a slight fever. I was really looking forward to this experience for days, and while I'll say this didn't completely ruin it....... I'm definitely going to need to trip again soon, after I feel better. Hopefully, I don't have such crappy luck the next time around =D

Your body is telling you it needs rest. Ever hear that term the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak? It means yeah you want to soar through the mind. But tied to a body you have to care for it. Sleep and more sleep. Sleep is healing. Your body is run down and needs rest.

LandsUknown, yeah man , a good man who knows the value of morning glory seeds. :) That's big. Stay well. And REST.