View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives I bought this product on Amazon called a Ksafe

BenzosBudOrBooty

Bluelighter
And that’s exactly what I’ll be storing in this safe. K. The k safe or kitchen safe as they call it has a timer function it never opens until the timer goes off. It even says ksafe on it. I open it take out the k and weigh out a good .4 for the occasion. This way I can do ketamine here there but never overdo it. I wonder if the creators were ketamine enthusiasts too who have a compulsion to overuse when they possess too much. This solves some problems for me at least . https://www.thekitchensafe.com/

I notice different batches of ketamine I build tolerance to and if I buy from a new source it’s good again. Tolerance is the thing I’m trying to figure out now that moderation is more or less in control 👌

Last edited:
And that’s exactly what I’ll be storing in this safe. K. The k safe or kitchen safe as they call it has a timer function it never opens until the timer goes off. It even says ksafe on it. I open it take out the k and weigh out a good .4 for the occasion. This way I can do ketamine here there but never overdo it. I wonder if the creators were ketamine enthusiasts too who have a compulsion to overuse when they possess too much. This solves some problems for me at least . https://www.thekitchensafe.com/

I notice different batches of ketamine I build tolerance to and if I buy from a new source it’s good again. Tolerance is the thing I’m trying to figure out now that moderation is more or less in control 👌
Wow, that is in fact genius!

@Xorkoth used to use something akin to that. I think he ended up busting it open lol.

That wouldn't be shit if I wanted what I wanted then.
Ha!
I remember some others have brought it up.
Scam. imo.

Not the worst deal for £50 either.

Thanks guys I’m finding myself not as creative doing ketamine once per day. When I was doing long binges it would spark a creative streak. And when I recover from a k binge and put together consecutive sober time from it it also causes creativity to be at its peak. However when I’m doing it once per day there is no opportunity for creativity. Think I’m gonna lock it up for 72 hours give myself a break see if I can make some art writing or music in that time. 🙏

I used to use one off these. Mainly got it for controlling my dissociative use and the occasional stimulant. I was worried I'd bust it open when coming down on a stimulant because I fiend very hard, but it was actually the opposite.

I found that on stimulants I was able to recognize that I locked it up for a reason and that I'll feel worse having broken it open than if I wait until it unlocks.

With dissociatives there's a sense of profundity. Like this experience is exactly where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to be doing, and I'll want to continue that feeling. I'd say like 8 times out of 10 on the dissociative I give in and break it just so I can keep feeling like god