• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I bought a nectar collector and it has a little ball in it

eBagger

Bluelighter
What's it for?

I have one of those metal tip ones but I typically get better hits off the longer generic glass nectar collector stems. So I'm lazy and I used the last one until it kept breaking and I'm burning myself with hot wax and smoking on about an inch. So I decide to finally buy a new one, and I go to the new local smoke shop up the road, and get the cheapest one they have. Its a little shorter than the ones I've bought previously, and it has a little twist in it, but it also has this little ball midway up that trapped in there. Does this have any purpose? I usually keep using them after the tip breaks I guess I'll just have a little glass ball to play with in a few weeks lol

Yea these are becoming more common. If I remember correctly it’s just supposed to help disperse and vaporize things a bit better. I’ve seen them in a pill shape that spin when you hit the dab.

-GC

Yea these are becoming more common. If I remember correctly it’s just supposed to help disperse and vaporize things a bit better. I’ve seen them in a pill shape that spin when you hit the dab.

-GC
Yeah I hit it and it hits quite nice! You might be correct, the ball goes to and fro as I hit it sometimes. If I suck really hard it prevents too much airflow. I’m pleased with it; and will be researching if its quartz or glass.