• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I Believe That God Can Bring Peace To The World

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I think that God clearly exists, and one can see this in all the things that occur around us everyday. Many people, including myself, see obvious signs of God's existence in the form of coincidences and various occurrences, even day to day ones. However, far too many ignore it. There's also this misconception that religion and the belief in God leads to violence. No, the cause of religious violence and hatred in all forms is the mistaken belief that God is an angry man in the sky. No, I believe from my own experience and my own readings of the Bible and other spiritual texts that God is an incredibly loving force and that God would never want violence to occur between members of the human race. I believe that if the entire world genuinely woke up to what the real God truly is, there would be no more wars, racism, violence, discrimination of any kind, and the human race would work together without any fighting whatsoever. I think that in theory, everyone could wake up to this and realize it, but it will sadly be a slow and arduous process. Hopefully, it happens soon though. This world is beginning to spiral out of control IMO.

i remember hearing recently this idea that we are living in the most peaceful time of human existence, at least on the gross surface level. we aren't really on alert for danger and don't have to protect our resources, shelter, food, or our own life that seriously. in most of human civilisation, most of the time.

I think that God clearly exists, and one can see this in all the things that occur around us everyday. Many people, including myself, see obvious signs of God's existence in the form of coincidences and various occurrences, even day to day ones.
you witness a coincidence and see proof there is a god.

i witness a coincidence and see a coincidence.

related reading: Synchronicity

alasdair

God is just a word. The world is already at peace. It's people trying to create peace that create disharmony.

If people would surrender their attachment to what they think peace should look like, we might actually achieve it as a global polity.

I'm not saying do nothing. I just mean, there's no point in advocating for peace if one hasn't found its roots within oneself.

i believe
stuff
too

n yeah i do believe that this world is spiraling out off external control too

or as princess leia once said..
the kingdom of God is within

(n by princess i meant jesus)

I second everything you said, except the part about the world beginning to spiral out of control. Its not beginning to spiral. Its been out of control since god made it and gave us free will.

I experience God most clearly in nature, animals, and especially in children up to 3 years old. I think these pure lifeforms are able to reveal his consciousness best. As pure love, beauty, and joy.

But you can't make people see God if they don't see him, and don't want to see him, and that is their choice. This world is set up for us to live outside of God for the most part, and make it very hard to connect with God, even though it's not the best way to live.

And there are all kinds of rationalisations in place to uphold that if that's what someone wants. The thing is it's not about belief, it's about an energy alignment and direct experience, as the mystical dimension opens more. You can argue with believers but you can't argue with mystics.

Last edited:
whats he waiting for? another tens of thousands of years of hate and suffering to go by>?

I experience God most clearly in nature, animals, and especially in children up to 3 years old. I think these pure lifeforms are able to reveal his consciousness best. As pure love, beauty, and joy.

But you can't make people see God if they don't see him, and don't want to see him, and that is their choice. This world is set up for us to live outside of God for the most part, and make it very hard to connect with God, even though it's not the best way to live.

And there are all kinds of rationalisations in place to uphold that if that's what someone wants. The thing is it's not about belief, it's about an energy alignment and direct experience, as the mystical dimension opens more. You can argue with believers but you can't argue with mystics.

show me a miracle, something that breaks completely from what is possible (the sky turns green/red on chirstmas day) then I might believe.

coincidence and beauty combined with your own emotions doesn't mean there is a god there.

^^^
You dont get to define what qualifies as a miracle, as you arent the creator of the universe :)

Honestly it's just ignorance and the illusory nature of this world.

Ofcourse he can, the only reason we move threw the steps we do us a test. I know personally being raided catholic for 20 years then converting to Islam after reading the Quaran 4 times god I'd absolutely real. So many obvious signs. And he could bring peace to the world. He is letting us play out though, people who are going to choose a darkness for example rape they choose darkness. Someone good hearted who does good to others and does not comit extreme acts of evil chances are will be rewarded in the after life. If you think deep enough, how would we just come to existence with how complex just the human mind is. Yet people think we just popped up? Even revolution is reaching for a false back story of development. The Quaran has lists of facts that the world's best scientists doctors etc have only been learning during the past few hundred years. The Quaran is God's final text. And was written by an illiterate the prophet Muhammed may peace and mercy be upon him over 2000 years ago. The facts in it having to do with science and such is what convinced me as well as multiple scholars even atheists who have accepted islam after researching the quaran.