• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I banged the 30mg morphine gel

JadedAf

Greenlighter
This is my first post.... So I am an ex heroin addict and had recently came into some 30 mg purple M 30 morphine sulfate SR pills.... I figured I could bang them just like anything else. It instantly turned into a gel. I'm thinking wtf is this shit? I had been out of the game for quite some time. So I boiled it a couple times, threw a filter in, drew it up and banged it. It seemed a little jelly inside the rig... I did get exceptionally high, but after about 20 minutes I started to feel a little funny in my chest. I do not plan on doing that again and realize how stupid it was now. I guess what I'm seeking is info on what I may have done to myself. Am I in danger? Should I tell a doctor what I've done? Or is doing it only once okay. I'm afraid the gel is just trapped in my heart valved or something. Is that even possible? Any legit info on this would be helpful.. I'm filled with anxiety over this stupid decision I made and hope no one else makes it. Someone just tell me I'm fine and you've been doing it for years and never had any problems or something like that. Or that one time won't effect me. But don't lie, lol.

I mean I guess it's been two hours and I'm fine.... Just wondering what sort of permanent damage I may have done to myself as a result of this.... Should I be worried?

Do yourself a favor and read the forums. Use the fucking search engine, UTFSE and prevent things that can cause major harm or death. Research your planned action. Most people, or the ones trying to catch a buzz off opiate products containing any kind of time release or abuse deterrent know that you can not safely use the product without major modification, or even at all, aside from proper use. That link is worth a second read.

Last edited: