PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I ate 750mg of DXM over three hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed King

Bluelighter
I dosed a total of 750 mg of DXM over three hours. Starting with 300 mg then 150mg an hour later then another 300 mg. That's 750mg. I have another 600mg. What's a good way to continue dosing. I have a tolerance. I want a nice trip. Any thoughts

I guess I'll make it last and stretch it out. 200mg in a few hours. I want to dose right.

Yea. I didn't think I had that high a tolerance. I'm definitely tripping, but not like melt into my bed tripping.

that's nothing son I used to put 3 zicam max (1200mg total) in a glass and slam chased with st ides on a nightly basis

Fuck it all. I just thought there was a certain way to do it, to get off better. And treezy z, for your cool input, I'll dome 1200mg. All cough gels. I'd smoke on them, but I go to a pain clinic, so no smoke.

^I ended up in a forensic hospital over some crime shit bro be careful, you will lose your shit doing it like i did

Also speed king DXM overdose is a thing, it suppreses breathing among other things, I absolutely WAS NOT giving you advice with that post.

I dosed a total of 750 mg of DXM over three hours. Starting with 300 mg then 150mg an hour later then another 300 mg. That's 750mg. I have another 600mg. What's a good way to continue dosing. I have a tolerance. I want a nice trip. Any thoughts

When I used to do DXM I would just take the whole dose at once instead of spreading it out over a few hours, that might be why it's not as intense as you're looking for. (Never tried chasing it with malt liquor though, heh)

I took another 300mg yesterday and smoked a hit of spice yesterday and went catatonic for an hour.

Not really sure if there's a point to this thread at this point. Probably more suited to a social thread, or Big & Dandy if it's specific to DXM and not just your tripping. Lemme know if you need this thread open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.