• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I am withdrawing from marijuana and I feel like doing horrible things

Just tough it out weed withdrawl isnt that hard. Coming from a person who smoked 3 years everyday at least 5 bowls a day and thats just to feel calm not high, youll be good within 2 weeks but its weed man not opiates just get through it.

Because obviously if you don't go through it, it doesn't exist.

You're a dude, right? What are your thoughts on pregnancy? Female? ED-- is it real or do men just find their wives unattractive and don't want to admit it? The bastards....

Ever left your home country? No? Yes? No? What'cha think about Australia? Seems pretty deadly from what I hear... probably just a story used to scare kids, right? Like, that shit just sounds imaginary, I swear it does. Bird-eating spiders? Deadly frogs? Bullllllllshit, am I right?

Ever wondered how somebody could not like one of your favorite foods?!?! The fucking liars, dude, how could they say that? I mean, you like it so much!

:|:|:|

Fuck you man. Give me a break with your little rant there. Female. I also said, "I believe there is no withdrawal" not there is no. good grief. Go fuck yourself