Desperate I am pretty sure DXM destroyed my ability to enjoy things.

Jazaazi

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I just registered to this site with the entire purpose to ask these questions. I am very desperate for someone that might have some answers.

A little background first:
About 4 years ago, I took about 240mg of Dextromethorphan (Which I will call DXM from now on) to see what would happen. IIRC it was a good trip. After that, I got HEAVILY HEAVILY addicted to it. I was taking it every single day for a few months, increasing the dose some at various intervals. Eventually I was caught by someone that strongly disapproves of it, so I had to stop cold turkey. Still however, I managed to sneak in DXM at various times, and still was hooked on it for the next 3 years, and was taking it at least a few times a week. I was actually caught numerous times by various people, but kept finding ways to get it.

Now onto current times:
After said 3 years, I was in a situation were getting would be totally impossible for the next several months. During those months, I developed SERIOUS mental problems including severe depression, anxiety, and other similar problems. Literally everything I enjoyed previous not just felt unejoyable now, but they truly felt like absolute shit and a complete waste of time. That feeling spread to not just things I previously enjoyed, but literally every single part of every single day. Literally everything was screaming waste of time and shit to me. I attempted suicide, but was caught. The person who caught me realized my mental health was a very serious problem, and I went to a doctor for it. The doctor has tried me on several various anti depressants including Zoloft, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Remeron, Effexor, and some others I have forgotten. None of them worked at all. Currently the doctor is trying me on Gabapentin but as I described in my other (semi related) thread, it does not work even in absurdly large doses.

My questions from this:
1 - Does anyone have any suggestions as to absolutely any prescription medicine that might help me? Even if it is not technically an antidepressant, I can try to get a prescription from my doctor.
2 - Does anyone have any suggestions as to an OTC medicine that might help me? Again even if it is not technically for depression, if it might can improve my mood in whatever dose you recommend, I will be willing to try it.

Thank you all for your time. I am at the end of my line, and am no better now than when I attempted suicide. Please help me out here.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I just registered to this site with the entire purpose to ask these questions. I am very desperate for someone that might have some answers.

A little background first:
About 4 years ago, I took about 240mg of Dextromethorphan (Which I will call DXM from now on) to see what would happen. IIRC it was a good trip. After that, I got HEAVILY HEAVILY addicted to it. I was taking it every single day for a few months, increasing the dose some at various intervals. Eventually I was caught by someone that strongly disapproves of it, so I had to stop cold turkey. Still however, I managed to sneak in DXM at various times, and still was hooked on it for the next 3 years, and was taking it at least a few times a week. I was actually caught numerous times by various people, but kept finding ways to get it.

Now onto current times:
After said 3 years, I was in a situation were getting would be totally impossible for the next several months. During those months, I developed SERIOUS mental problems including severe depression, anxiety, and other similar problems. Literally everything I enjoyed previous not just felt unejoyable now, but they truly felt like absolute shit and a complete waste of time. That feeling spread to not just things I previously enjoyed, but literally every single part of every single day. Literally everything was screaming waste of time and shit to me. I attempted suicide, but was caught. The person who caught me realized my mental health was a very serious problem, and I went to a doctor for it. The doctor has tried me on several various anti depressants including Zoloft, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Remeron, Effexor, and some others I have forgotten. None of them worked at all. Currently the doctor is trying me on Gabapentin but as I described in my other thread, it does not work even in absurdly large doses.

My questions from this:
1 - Does anyone have any suggestions as to absolutely any prescription medicine that might help me? Even if it is not technically an antidepressant, I can try to get a prescription from my doctor.
2 - Does anyone have any suggestions as to an OTC medicine that might help me? Again even if it is not technically for depression, if it might can improve my mood in whatever dose you recommend, I will be willing to try it.

Thank you all for your time. I am at the end of my line, and am no better now than when I attempted suicide. Please help me out here.

I'm not sure I can give you any miracle cure medicines, OTC or not, but I will offer my support. I have also been addicted to similar drugs. DXM is a dissociative hallucinogen, like ketamine, pcp, mxe, and many others.

It could be that you have underlying mental health conditions as well. I have taken all of those psychiatry drugs as well, and finally they diagnosed me bipolar 2 and stopped giving me SSRI's (prozac,zoloft,etc.)

We don't really do "what should I take" posts on Bluelight, as we are not doctors. But we are here for support, check the recovery support section in my signature for more information. You are in the right place. If we can't help you directly, hopefully a post made 3 years ago in a certain thread will.

With that said, I've found that dissociative drugs can be really addicting in their own way, and they can be tough to deal with mentally. They make me very emotional and forward, personally.

Personally, I've found stability on Quetiapine(Seroquel) which I was prescribed for bipolar. W/o this med, i would be in a much worse situation. But that is just me, and your mileage may vary, so don't take anything I've said as gospel.

There are lots of other people here that have dealt with addiction and mental health problems, and come out the other side. So welcome to Bluelight, hopefully you will gain something from my response.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more information.

I'm not sure I can give you any miracle cure medicines, OTC or not, but I will offer my support. I have also been addicted to similar drugs. DXM is a dissociative hallucinogen, like ketamine, pcp, mxe, and many others.

It could be that you have underlying mental health conditions as well. I have taken all of those psychiatry drugs as well, and finally they diagnosed me bipolar 2 and stopped giving me SSRI's (prozac,zoloft,etc.)

We don't really do "what should I take" posts on Bluelight, as we are not doctors. But we are here for support, check the recovery support section in my signature for more information. You are in the right place. If we can't help you directly, hopefully a post made 3 years ago in a certain thread will.

With that said, I've found that dissociative drugs can be really addicting in their own way, and they can be tough to deal with mentally. They make me very emotional and forward, personally.

Personally, I've found stability on Quetiapine(Seroquel) which I was prescribed for bipolar. W/o this med, i would be in a much worse situation. But that is just me, and your mileage may vary, so don't take anything I've said as gospel.

There are lots of other people here that have dealt with addiction and mental health problems, and come out the other side. So welcome to Bluelight, hopefully you will gain something from my response.

Feel free to reach out if you need any more information.
Thank you for the reply.
I have never heard of Seroquel before your post, and it definitely is not one of the medicines I was previously on that I forgot about. Simply googling it reveals that it can also be used for depression too, so I will ask my doctor what they think on Monday since they are closed over the weekend (I just had to make this thread on a Friday night :cautious: ).
As for a possible underlying mental health condition, that is EXTREMELY possible as I have a chronic severe lung condition/disease for life, and patients with it tend to have a strong proclivity to get certain ones. I have no way of knowing though, as my extreme DXM abuse seems to be occluding it well.

Thank you for the greeting too, and I have been a long time reader here. It is actually the forums I found out about DXM in the first place, safe dosages, expected experiences, etc.

I've sent you a PM saying a bit more, because I'm in a rush and wanted you to know someone out there cares and knows what you're going through. I'll have a bit more time soon and I can make a better post for you. As I said in the PM, feel free to message me privately, too, if you want.

I was into DXM for several years, too, and I believe it really fucked me up, as well as my life. I recovered, but it seemed to take quite a bit of suffering and a long time of struggling before that happened... There are definitely some things you can do and take to help it go by faster and feel easier, but ultimately, it is your brain getting the nutrients it needs and the time it needs to heal. This can vary from person to person, and might be shorter for you than for me. It differs due to our different genetics and brain functioning, and also based on how much we used and over how long. Being younger when this happens is a huge benefit, it is much, much quicker to heal, then.

How old are you? How old when you started? That can help for me/us to understand more about this. Also, did you use anything else, and, if so, what? Do you use anything else now?

Like I said, I'm in a huge rush right now but I had to say something to you, I had to let you know you aren't alone and that it DOES get better after DXM abuse. I promise I will get back to you in private messaging or the thread about supplements and drugs that helped me personally as well as ones that I didn't use but that are still very likely to help you if you try them. I know it is beyond hard, but exercise is *very* helpful, especially walking/hiking in nature and strength training. Beyond that, diet is very important, too, and I can give some of my tips on that, too. An important one is to make sure you are getting a *lot* of protein. You need it to build and maintain muscle and other cells, but you also need it for healing and repairing other parts of the body, including the brain.

It hurts me very keenly to see someone else suffering so much and in the same position I once was in. I know the pain you're in, how confusing it is, how hopeless it feels... I grok it all too well...

EDIT: I just realized my avatar is still a model of the DXM molecule from all those years ago at the start of my Bluelight journey.

How old are you? How old when you started? That can help for me/us to understand more about this. Also, did you use anything else, and, if so, what? Do you use anything else now?
I am currently 32, and started when I was 28. I have absolutely no other drug I have ever tried to abuse short of an attempt at gabapentin that lasted only one day, but I AM on 26 prescription medicines (none of which can be abused) for the chronic lung condition I have that I briefly mentioned in my reply to deficit. I should also note that the life expectancy of a patient with my lung condition is about 32. My physical health is absolutely horrendous, and I honestly do not think I will make it to 40, possibly even 35.
Oddly enough, I have never done any illegal drugs, including weed, as I frankly have absolutely no connections to get any. If I did, I am sure I would try some knowing me.......
I know it is beyond hard, but exercise is *very* helpful, especially walking/hiking in nature and strength training.
I am unable to exercise due to my aforementioned condition. Please do not missinterpret that to think I am overweight, I am actually heavily UNDERweight. I am 5 foot 6 inches (1.67meters) tall and only weigh between 90-100 pounds.
make sure you are getting a *lot* of protein. You need it to build and maintain muscle and other cells, but you also need it for healing and repairing other parts of the body, including the brain.
I actually get Boost High Protein supplement drinks for free, which contain 20g of protein (among high quantities of many many other nutrients) and are just 8 ounces. I drink 4 of them per day, as my doctor suggests. Is a minimum of 80g of protein daily considered a lot to you?
It hurts me very keenly to see someone else suffering so much and in the same position I once was in. I know the pain you're in, how confusing it is, how hopeless it feels... I grok it all too well...
Thank you for the kind words, and the suggestions. I will open your PM after posting this.

Thank you for the reply.
I have never heard of Seroquel before your post, and it definitely is not one of the medicines I was previously on that I forgot about. Simply googling it reveals that it can also be used for depression too, so I will ask my doctor what they think on Monday since they are closed over the weekend (I just had to make this thread on a Friday night :cautious: ).
As for a possible underlying mental health condition, that is EXTREMELY possible as I have a chronic severe lung condition/disease for life, and patients with it tend to have a strong proclivity to get certain ones. I have no way of knowing though, as my extreme DXM abuse seems to be occluding it well.

Thank you for the greeting too, and I have been a long time reader here. It is actually the forums I found out about DXM in the first place, safe dosages, expected experiences, etc.

Seroquel is given out a lot in rehabs in low doses as a sleep aid or for those recovering from psychosis. But it is a powerful medicine even in low doses that should only be used if absolutely necessary, it's part of a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. Definitely read through potential side effects if you are thinking about asking about it. They are the second generation of drugs created for the purpose of alleviating symptoms of Bipolar and Schizophrenia.

But before recommending that, I would definitely say that there are supplements that can help. L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, L-phenylalanine, things like that are amino acids that help rebuild the neurotransmitters in your brain.

Tread carefully, whatever you do, especially considering your lung condition. If you are already on so many medications, then your doctor probably knows best.

Do you know any of the 26 meds you are on?

I would definitely say that there are supplements that can help. L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, L-phenylalanine, things like that are amino acids that help rebuild the neurotransmitters in your brain.
I must admit I am very confused as to how you think I would not know what medicines I am on.
But if you are asking me to list them, PM me please. I would rather not post all of them in a public forum.

As for the EAAs you mentioned, I am not on any of them in pill form, but I actually drink 2 Bang Energy Drinks a day typically that contain all of these EAAs (Essential Amino Acids) in not-small doses: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Methionine. Overall the Bang Energy Drinks are not healthy for me, I know, but there is no denying that I am getting a lot of amino acids.

Last edited:
Seroquel is given out a lot in rehabs in low doses as a sleep aid or for those recovering from psychosis. But it is a powerful medicine even in low doses that should only be used if absolutely necessary, it's part of a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. Definitely read through potential side effects if you are thinking about asking about it. They are the second generation of drugs created for the purpose of alleviating symptoms of Bipolar and Schizophrenia.

But before recommending that, I would definitely say that there are supplements that can help. L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, L-phenylalanine, things like that are amino acids that help rebuild the neurotransmitters in your brain.

Tread carefully, whatever you do, especially considering your lung condition. If you are already on so many medications, then your doctor probably knows best.

This is great advice here, and those are some of the supplements I would advise you to try as well.

I am currently 32, and started when I was 28.

That's a bit older than I was, but I used it a lot longer than you, so it could even out and mean less time to recover despite you being older. That's speculation, but I think it's likely to be accurate speculation, for what it's worth.

I have absolutely no other drug I have ever tried to abuse short of an attempt at gabapentin that lasted only one day, but I AM on 26 prescription medicines (none of which can be abused) for the chronic lung condition I have that I briefly mentioned in my reply to deficit.

Regarding the no other drugs, that's very good. It should mean your brain will be better able to recover.

I should also note that the life expectancy of a patient with my lung condition is about 32. My physical health is absolutely horrendous, and I honestly do not think I will make it to 40, possibly even 35.

I am really sorry to hear that, my new friend...

Oddly enough, I have never done any illegal drugs, including weed, as I frankly have absolutely no connections to get any. If I did, I am sure I would try some knowing me.......

Once again, this is a good thing, your brain will be better able to bounce back from the abuse.

I am unable to exercise due to my aforementioned condition. Please do not missinterpret that to think I am overweight, I am actually heavily UNDERweight. I am 5 foot 6 inches (1.67meters) tall and only weigh between 90-100 pounds.

I see. I am not sure of exactly how limited you are, but when I say exercise you can also take it as basically *any* physical activity, and at *any* level you can manage. It doesn't have to be very intense or anything, *all* activity helps, no matter how humble. Can you swim? Can you use your arms? If you can do that you could try juggling. Just a couple suggestions, please forgive me if both are beyond your capability...

I actually get Boost High Protein supplement drinks for free, which contain 20g of protein (among high quantities of many many other nutrients) and are just 8 ounces. I drink 4 of them per day, as my doctor suggests. Is a minimum of 80g of protein daily considered a lot to you?

That's good. I'm not a fan of the soy in those, because soy does have high levels of phytoestrogens it it, which are chemicals that are similar to the feminizing hormone oestrogen. These chemicals can actually act like oestrogen in the human body, unbalancing your endocrine/hormone system if you are male (potentially causing problems even if female). That said, it isn't always easy to find replacements that get their protein from non-soy sources, but it's something I suggest you look into and consider asking your doctor about. Higher testosterone levels, if you are male, are very likely to make you feel both physically and psychologically better. You could also ask your doctor to test your testosterone, oestrogen, and other hormone levels. If you can't get non-soy protein sources, maybe it would be fine in your case, but maybe it would be detectable if your T is low and your doctor could give you exogenous testosterone replacement therapy. Many people find this very helpful and very ameliorating of their problems.

Thank you for the kind words, and the suggestions. I will open your PM after posting this.

Not at all. Btw, please don't take my post in the other thread as rude or anything, it is out of genuine care. I chased the same dragon and it made me suffer way more than I needed to - I just want you to be able to avoid that.

Now, all that said, I have a suggestion for a group of substances that might be almost perfectly suited to someone in your position, if you feel you *have* to use something. I honestly think it would be the best type of drug you could possibly use, healthwise, in your position - waaaaay better for you than DXM and/or most other classic drugs as well.

I also think that their effects on your mind may be extremely beneficial for you, too. They really saved my life. Try reading up on and looking into psychedelics. They can be absolutely life-changing in the best possible way, which is something I know from experience. It really helped my recovery. Not as an all the time thing, but carefully spaced and planned doses every couple weeks to a month. Many of the beneficial and anti-depressive effects last in between doses/"trips", and you also get much, much, more out of it than from DXM or gabapentin. It's also an experience rich with meaning and import, pretty much a spiritual experience and less of a "high".

MAPS.org, Erowid, and other places have a lot of info about how they can and have been used clinically and in studies. There have been studies of the great benefits they provide even to terminal cancer patients who suffer greatly on a daily basis and have to live with knowing they will soon perish and get through the terrible depression that can cause. Many people feel it is like communing with or being touched by God/God's/Nature/whatever-floats-your-particular-spiritual-boat.

Have you ever read much about them?

Also, we are not allowed to source drugs here on Bluelight as it isn't conducive to harm reduction, but I could give you some pointers and suggestions on this in private message if you'd like. I genuinely believe these would be the absolute best drugs for you if you are going to do drugs, so long as you find one that doesn't conflict with one of your roughly two dozen meds.

I wish I could offer more advice, but the one thing that's right in my wheelhouse, make your own protein shakes. The stuff in premade shakes are usually trash. Not all protein is equal. Its very interesting science, but the short version is casein protein is the best for your average, not super active person who needs to supplement protein. Whey protein is a close 2nd, but is better for those who are pretty active. Both come in easily dissolved, tasty, flavored, relatively cheap powders.

I hate to second this, but exercise saved my life. My drug journey started with shooting heroin, and peaked with me seizing out from benzo WD on the disgusting floor of my "rehab" repeatedly, close to death. Needless to say after all that, my brain was fucked. I couldn't hold things, let alone lay down and stay still, or even remember what sleep felt like. After 2 months and I finally slept, every time I thrashed violently, to the point of injuring myself, and in a crowded room, if someone stood between me and the exit, my instincts were to become extremely violent and flee. Fucked in the head. Lifting weights made a significant difference in how quickly my brain healed. Much like sleep, eating, or orgasms, it helps you maintain homeostasis, and has a natural rhythm. If your natural rhythm for any of those things is "I never do it" you're not going to feel right. It's a hard truth for the modern world, but it's a truth. If your physical issues are preventing you from traditional exercise, seek non traditional. I know heavy weight lifting sounds like a laughable idea, but if you have lung issues and depression issues, it actually may be perfect. Cranking out sets of 3 on the deadlift requires almost no aerobic talent, and once you learn to love it, is like peaking on Mount Everest. Breaking a bad habit of non exercise is the hardest part, once you get the ball rolling, it keeps itself rolling. Some of best lifters in the world are so big they quite literally need a breather after tying their shoes, like the man who broke the deadlift world record last year with over 1100 lbs!!!. And once upon a time a morbidly obese man, like 700lb or something, was motivated to exercise by internet folk, who told him he would lose weight if he just moved more. He was too fat to exercise, he couldn't even walk or get off the couch, so he started by literally shaking his arms in the air. And then shaking his arms in the air with 2lbs dumbbells. And so it continued until he was a normal sized man. No joke, very inspiring. You may start with baby exercises but they can get big results. Just a little funny perspective.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. One of the most basic qualities of life is that it is constantly changing. Every second inside you cells are dying and being born by the thousand. It may feel like an eternity, but it won't be, I promise. This, too, shall pass

Last edited:
exercise saved my life. My drug journey started with shooting heroin, and peaked with me seizing out from benzo WD on the disgusting floor of my "rehab" repeatedly, close to death. Needless to say after all that, my brain was fucked. I couldn't hold things, let alone lay down and stay still, or even remember what sleep felt like. After 2 months and I finally slept, every time I thrashed violently, to the point of injuring myself, and in a crowded room, if someone stood between me and an exit, it took every iota of restraint not to become violent. Fucked in the head. Lifting weights made a significant difference in how quickly my brain healed. Much like sleep, eating, or orgasms, it helps you maintain homeostasis, and has a natural rhythm. If your natural rhythm for any of those things is "I never do it" you're not going to feel right. It's a hard truth for the modern world, but it's a truth. If your physical issues are preventing you from traditional exercise, seek non traditional. I know heavy weight lifting sounds like a laughable idea, but if you have lung issues and depression issues, it actually may be perfect. Breaking a bad habit of non exercise is the hardest part, once you get the ball rolling, it keeps itself rolling. Some of best lifters in the world are so big they legitimately need a break to breathe after they tie their shoes. Just a little funny perspective. Good luck!
I am not sure of exactly how limited you are, but when I say exercise you can also take it as basically *any* physical activity, and at *any* level you can manage. It doesn't have to be very intense or anything, *all* activity helps, no matter how humble. Can you swim? Can you use your arms? If you can do that you could try juggling. Just a couple suggestions, please forgive me if both are beyond your capability...

Thanks for the more suggested exercise you two, but both swimming and especially weight lifting are completely out for me, as both are far too strenuous.
Thinking on it more, a friend of mine recently got the Nintendo Switch game Ring Fit Adventure, which is actually known by many fitness buffs to give a good workout, and has 30 different difficulty levels. Surely one of them has to work for me. I will see if I can borrow it from them and see if I can physically do it.

I must admit I am very confused as to how you think I would not know what medicines I am on.
But if you are asking me to list them, PM me please. I would rather not post all of them in a public forum.

As for the EAAs you mentioned, I am not on any of them in pill form, but I actually drink 2 Bang Energy Drinks a day typically that contain all of these EAAs (Essential Amino Acids) in not-small doses: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Methionine. Overall the Bang Energy Drinks are not healthy for me, I know, but there is no denying that I am getting a lot of amino acids.

Didn't mean to imply that you didn't know what you were taking.

But yeah, Bang has 300mg caffeine which is pretty hefty and if you're drinking 2 a day they could definitely be contributing to your not feeling so great as there's usually a big caffeine crash. You're probably better off getting those amino acids through supplements than through Bang energy drinks. Just my opinion. I wasn't able to find a listing of Bang's BCAA content.

I wish I could offer more advice, but the one thing that's right in my wheelhouse, make your own protein shakes. The stuff in premade shakes are usually trash. Not all protein is equal. Its very interesting science, but the short version is casein protein is the best for your average, not super active person who needs to supplement protein. Whey protein is a close 2nd, but is better for those who are pretty active. Both come in easily dissolved, tasty, flavored, relatively cheap powders.

I hate to second this, but exercise saved my life. My drug journey started with shooting heroin, and peaked with me seizing out from benzo WD on the disgusting floor of my "rehab" repeatedly, close to death. Needless to say after all that, my brain was fucked. I couldn't hold things, let alone lay down and stay still, or even remember what sleep felt like. After 2 months and I finally slept, every time I thrashed violently, to the point of injuring myself, and in a crowded room, if someone stood between me and the exit, my instincts were to become extremely violent and flee. Fucked in the head. Lifting weights made a significant difference in how quickly my brain healed. Much like sleep, eating, or orgasms, it helps you maintain homeostasis, and has a natural rhythm. If your natural rhythm for any of those things is "I never do it" you're not going to feel right. It's a hard truth for the modern world, but it's a truth. If your physical issues are preventing you from traditional exercise, seek non traditional. I know heavy weight lifting sounds like a laughable idea, but if you have lung issues and depression issues, it actually may be perfect. Cranking out sets of 3 on the deadlift requires almost no aerobic talent, and once you learn to love it, is like peaking on Mount Everest. Breaking a bad habit of non exercise is the hardest part, once you get the ball rolling, it keeps itself rolling. Some of best lifters in the world are so big they quite literally need a breather after tying their shoes, like the man who broke the deadlift world record last year with over 1100 lbs!!!. Just a little funny perspective. Good luck!
This is a good post. This guy is speaking some good, valuable, truth here. He's right about the protein drinks, too. They can be very beneficial, but it's true not all protein is the same, and the common ones in the stores are almost all crappy soy protein because most consumers don't know better (even most doctors!). Also, I forgot to say it, but you should be aiming for at least about 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and a bit more, up to 1.5 grams/pound, if you are trying to build muscle or recover from illness or drug abuse.

Like he says, too, actual weight lifting for strength training might be possible for you even if cardio-based exercises like running or biking or even walking are off the table. Your breathing rate and even heart rate do not have to go up very high to do this, and you are mostly staying in one place and not moving around a lot, so you may find it very doable. If so, it will definitely make you feel better and provide a lot of very noticeable and obvious benefits to your health and well-being, both physically *and* mentally.

Thanks for the more suggested exercise you two, but both swimming and especially weight lifting are completely out for me, as both are far too strenuous.
Thinking on it more, a friend of mine recently got the Nintendo Switch game Ring Fit Adventure, which is actually known by many fitness buffs to give a good workout, and has 30 different difficulty levels. Surely one of them has to work for me. I will see if I can borrow it from them and see if I can physically do it.
Good idea, sorry for suggesting it again. Was just hopeful something might be possible, even with like 5-20lb weights, simple dumbbells. But that game or any activity is good, it isn't necessarily what you're physically doing, just that you *are* physically doing it.

Didn't mean to imply that you didn't know what you were taking.

But yeah, Bang has 300mg caffeine which is pretty hefty and if you're drinking 2 a day they could definitely be contributing to your not feeling so great as there's usually a big caffeine crash. You're probably better off getting those amino acids through supplements than through Bang energy drinks. Just my opinion. I wasn't able to find a listing of Bang's BCAA content.
Oh no, I did not think you implied anything, I was honestly just confused as to how any person would not know what medicines they take. Other than maybe some very elderly people in nursing homes.
As for the Bang 300mg caffeine thing, that uh...... is not really a concern of mine. I have been heavily addicted to caffeine since I was 10 or so, and am on a steady stream of it daily via either some sort of energy drink, cokes, tea, coffee, or something else. I never get a crash from it, as I never am not on it. :p Before you ask, yes, I sleep perfectly fine. My body is truly used to it, it seems.