• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I am new

Drops

Greenlighter
Hello.I dont speek very good english..first I am fan of mdma and I have some questions..I want to find the better for my health/brain.I read the posts and all people's have a good levels of experience for the drug/cns/dosages/ + english :p.I look for the better stimulants rc/chemicals..before shop anything I want to very sure for use any chemical.so I find some combos to same mdma.bzp and tfmpp (150mg and 75mg),mephedrone (but I scary that because I see some post with blue legs/hands),4-fma and 2-fa or 4-fa (I dont know the difference)...what is the better and no between thats..for all rc's and chemicals??

To be honest it doesnt sound like you have nearly the level of drug use experience that if I was you if start messing with research chemicals. Especially mixing them. i understand your english isnt very strong? Is it your second language? Perhaps your browser has a translate under settings and then I suggest you try to tead as much as possible on scholar.google.com on those chemicals. If you cant figure out how to translate the papers im sure someone tech savy or even less so like me could try to help.

And what you find is the better from all but have a good euphoria/eye wiggles/feel/energy with no toxic and brain/body damage?

D1nach I'm from greece and I live in belgium but no my second but love,anyway.what is the tech savy?What do you suggest me but to have tried?or that is unbelievable...and go back again to find mdma (10-70% clean because I think never is very clean or original)???and I remember I am not junkie..but sometimes want a stimulants for party or a walk at my free times.I look the scholar.google.com but I dont find nothing.I know some from bzp because in tow different party i drink a E (apple lightblue) and its possible to have bzp tfmpp I try to search the effects and its same with bzp tfmpp.For me:good ephoria,eye wiggles,energy not full but good,no sex but kiss and hugs,some kaleidoscopic (with low lights),good dance,regular bruxism(gurings),communicative,and tha effect end after 5min-7max.I try to get at my home again apple lights blue.in a of tow partys I drink that and the next day without sleep have job 10hours delivery with moto/scouter and I go.its very easy,all colors same live and (all thats in greece) I am very good to can working after party,I am sure to have some low ephoric in the morning and I see thats help the wind(regular not very cold).BUT I have some sleep wish perhaps and much wish (and that is very dangerous because have 50% chance to sleep up to drive!!!!!) my job save me because its delivery coffee and I drink some and I am ok..but dont recommended to work the next day without sleep.so all that have a good comedown and mdma sometimes (because his not clean) dont have that point.4-fma+2-fa I dont try but I see some good positives but I dont know the really danger for all that.the sure is have a toxic lvl all,but for 1 time per 8-9++ months is not bad..you try better from them?to know the ephoric of mdma?thanks for your time!!

Thats why i am skeptical with alot of the research chemicals. Alot of them dont have enough research to show they are safe. For example i took a research chemical 25i nmobe which produces effects identical to lsd but then had a seizure and almost died was in icu on assisted ventilation for like a week with a tube down my throat food and fluid by iv and a tube for urination. For some unknown reason so,ething about the structure of 25i nmobe makes it potentially fatal despite feeling nearly identical to acid but i took it before there were reports of fatalities

Thats why i am skeptical with alot of the research chemicals. Alot of them dont have enough research to show they are safe. For example i took a research chemical 25i nmobe which produces effects identical to lsd but then had a seizure and almost died was in icu on assisted ventilation for like a week with a tube down my throat food and fluid by iv and a tube for urination. For some unknown reason so,ething about the structure of 25i nmobe makes it potentially fatal despite feeling nearly identical to acid but i took it before there were reports of fatalities

Thats is very bad :/ and i hate to hear a bad 'trip' for everybody..you can to see the effects/dangers before take it that(before fatalities I am sure to have some information for that 'shit')..I dont know that chemical and I scary to idea to take a lsd same RC,Because I haven't try to eat lsd (but I like some opticals) but I dont have the lucky to buy so if you take you from (dealer hand or anonymous people) have a chance to not clean 25I nmobe (I read after for that rc/chemical).first I dont know what find xD.But if I find I look for full euphoria/feel/dance chemicals and not lsd class/style..I have a good dosages of piperazine but not by my,from the site,with some have opticals if you want a chemical same lsd.I send here soon..I see very much posts for 4fma,2 or 4fa,(3fma very negative) and between this three 4-fma,2fa,4fa and i can't collect all information/positives/negatives and toxit with sure and really experience people's..your favorite drug?your experience with drugs?

"Best order to try piperazines (tfmpp mcpp pfppp meopp) date:6/5/2007

150 mg meopp and 50 mg is lovely best piperazine blend for like E effects

Pfpp 40 mg and meopp 100 mg is like high mdma dose makes you very lazy but really happy and euphoric

100 mg meopp and 50 mg tfmpp trippy stimulants like effect like mda

200 mg meopp like amphetamine dose

Pfpp 80 mg is very trippy like breathing of objects,ripples on wall etc

Hope this helps make sure to let me know how it goes...drops:what believe you for all that?

Pretty much the single factor that seems to predict my positive long term use of a drug is that I know exactly what it is and how many mg are in it. I like adderall, progivil, dxm, dph, caffeine because not so much potency but reliability I have seen alot of people get dead from one bad batch. So esp after being hospitalized and almost dying i figured im not invincible.

No matter which ones you use id recommend smaller doses instead of just trying to get as "fucked up as possible" trust me nothing is euphoric about seeing people who arent real, feeling like your hearts gunna explode, being drentched in sweat, projectile vommiting, bugs on your skin, muscle spasms, pure fear, blue hands, bright red, ect. Even drugs that make you euphoric feel horrible when u take too much. I have never felt happier then on drugs and I have never felt such terror then on drugs chasing that happiness