I am mentally disabled on SSD for ever. I was accused of having a pellet gun after I was robbed and the care came after me

Jay_B

Greenlighter
I was trying to get some marijuana on my way home. When I was robbed at gun point. I have him the $20 I had and got to my car and too off. Scared for my life this man was gonna follow me home. Took a lot of back streets and lost him. In about 20 mins I still see that giy but when the cops pulled up he took off. He gave a fake name and phone number saying I pointed the AIRSOFT POSTOL AT ME HE MIST HAVE SEE WHEN NE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR. It was on my front seat. The light turned green and I left and he followed me again. I’m scared as hell right now so all I wanted to do was to get home AASP. In a few cops showed up guns drawn asked who I was and then had me stand out in the hall way. They asked to search my room. I said no there’s no reason to. There’s nothing there’ he pushed right by me and conducted a search with out me present and with 4 other officers. My mom was here who also told them they need a warrant. Which is true. Then the walked me down to my car. And said have a nice day. Again I asked what are you doing? I didn’t give you permission. He mentioned prob cause but no one not one person saw a gun anywhere after there were some ripping my MOMs car apart told me to have a nice day. And they let me walk home. 2 block same parking lot. Then 4 hours later they showed back up again and again no warrant to prob cause arrested me for terroristic threats. I’m emotionally disabled and some intellectual. I told them this 100 times I was called a liar. And every one says that and I offered a chance to see my bank that shows every third I am paid by SOCIAL SECURITY. THEY LAUGHED AT ME. After I was questioned crying and scared out of my mind I tried to tell it the best I could after being denied water and desperately needed medications. They said they called my elderly mom for her not to worry and promised me. THEY LOED AGAIN no one called my mom my mom was sick had no idea where I was or what was going on here and I couldn’t contact her. How can my 4th amendment be so violated how can I be severely disabled for life long abuse and they had me flashing back to the day my dad shot me. I never consented to search. I was told before if something like this happened I was to ask for help due to my mental conditions and the inability to process infor and I was taken advantage of using my mom. Jail. Medications. Getting raped, love white guys like me. What should I do. I know it was all done illegally never found me in possession of a gun. Never saw the gun on me with me nothing. This is a prime example of take the disabled man with an 18/13 yo daughters and I’m the only one who my mom has to help he. Something happening to me will for surely kill her. Please help me.

Invest a little ssi into a stock precious metal crypto or commodity

I already have 100x20 rolls of silver eagles or 2000oz individual coins
I have 60x20 gold double eagles 1200 individual coins
Bought Bitcoin years ago. $2000 a coin have 50 now in my wallet. 50k x 30 I have money. I have a lot of inheritance money and only invest it. And use my ssd to take care of my children and rent all financials. I’m a responsible person with money no issues but issues with everything possible. Money and math are what I good at.

Wish my legal issues were solid also. But this illegal search crap and the godly powers cops can give them selves. It’s scaring to a guy who never gets In trouble. Thanks for your reply I greatly appreciate it

👍👍
That’s next on the list but everyone closed early because supposedly a snowstorm is coming. So I am gonna send emails to a few and hopefully hear back of they r working from home. The charged I ended up receiving is

terrorist threats/crime in the 3rd degree.

Again no one person saw me with anything

I take it that weed isn't legal where you are at? Sucks mate, atleast it could have been a lot worse. Imagine if you did have the weed on you and the cops found it.
It's really sad that this goes on all over the place and unfortunately it happened to you.
Did you happen to get their badge #s or did they write you any paperwork to prove that they were there?
Welcome to Bluelight btw :)

Yea I was charged with terroristic threats. This guy cmchased me around for 30 mins. The cops searched my house and car. Finding nothing. But on my paper work it’s says I have to go to court for the cops probable cause and there will be a judicial review to determine if the case goes to superior court or municipal court or administrative dismissal. This is so confusing. The statement that’s actually on my summons says “The complaining witness is a law enforcement officer and edge additional probable cause the termination is not required prior to the issuance of the summons and complaint” the statement my the cop is a flat out distortion of what happened. Also the guy who called the police gave a fake name and phone number. The cop told me last night they think he’s not going to show up because they have no info no addy no phone no nothing.

Yea I was charged with terroristic threats. This guy cmchased me around for 30 mins. The cops searched my house and car. Finding nothing. But on my paper work it’s says I have to go to court for the cops probable cause and there will be a judicial review to determine if the case goes to superior court or municipal court or administrative dismissal. This is so confusing. The statement that’s actually on my summons says “The complaining witness is a law enforcement officer and edge additional probable cause the termination is not required prior to the issuance of the summons and complaint” the statement my the cop is a flat out distortion of what happened. Also the guy who called the police gave a fake name and phone number. The cop told me last night they think he’s not going to show up because they have no info no addy no phone no nothing.
I had to be released immediately it said too

But I had to be released immediately it said too

I’m in NJ it’s legal to have weed on you. But I didn’t have nothing at all

I’d say if you are an ethnic minority you should have an army of supporters ready to champion and defend your cause against the law but just as a outsider looking in from another country I’d say if you are white you are fucked mate and will be lucky to drum up support from family and a few friends
Jmho

Am just giving my opinion and don’t mean to offend anyone but am just saying how it looks from most European countries in in murica just now

Like people said lawyer up, but without judgment your account does not convince me as it does not make sense. Work with your Lawyer to remember what actually happened.

I don't really understand what happened here, and please don't take this as rudeness.

So you was robbed trying to pick up weed at gun point, so handed over your money, then you got back to your car, drove, he followed, and then HE gave a fake name to police and accused you of having a pellet gun, which was on your front seat?

After you got home, police held you at gun point whilst raiding/searching your home without a warrant, then also did the same to yours and your mothers car tearing it apart, but you had to walk 2 blocks from the raid at your house back home? When did your car and your Mums car move 2 blocks away from your house?

I see no reason for them accusing you of terrorist threats, if they have then that is bang out of order. If they held you at a police station and with held your medication, and even water, that is disgusting and I feel for you. Surely your Mum must have some idea where you were though if the police turned up armed to search the house and cars.

I do see you mention disabilities though, so it could just be how it is written and coming across differently.

I don't know much about US law, but if these are the events or along these lines, even if slightly out of line with what happened, please get a Solicitor or Lawyer. I think this would be laughed out of court, especially the terrorism claim unless there is more that happened.

As long as that happens things will be OK for you, and I wish you the best.