• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox I am checking into detox my dudes

I need strength right now, this withdrawal is taking forever, but I believe I am over the acute peak now

I can't do anything and have watched every true crime documentary ever made in history

guess I'll rewatch every WWII documentary ever made now, in preparation for WWIII

The severe RLS seems to have passed, but my whole body is still on fire

What sucks is I broke my toe stepping out of the shower the other day... so now I can't even go for a jog which I was looking forward to today... thanks God love your sense of humor

I can't sleep for more than 60-90 minutes cycles, but I have had a few extremely vivid weird dreams... and 3 episodes of sleep paralysis

I have never gone through a withdrawal before without the aid of anything else to help -_- that's the worst part, it feels hopeless

I wish strength to you, Sir.

I am also very confident that you will get through this. Especially now, as you mention that you believe that you are over the acute peak. And even if you would believe that you are only just now about to face the acute peak, i would be confident about you getting through this anyway. You are tough. But kinda soft, in a good way... And you are very intelligent. And also, maybe most importantly, you are strong. You may not feel it always. But you are, always. And i support you, always. You got this.

I wish strength to you, Sir.

I am also very confident that you will get through this. Especially now, as you mention that you believe that you are over the acute peak. And even if you would believe that you are only just now about to face the acute peak, i would be confident about you getting through this anyway. You are tough. But kinda soft, in a good way... And you are very intelligent. And also, maybe most importantly, you are strong. You may not feel it always. But you are, always. And i support you, always. You got this.
Is your username supposed to be funny? Seriously o.o

Thank you everyone, but the situation changed, they couldn't send me to detox, and the place they wanted to send me wouldn't take me because I am not psychotic enough apparently. So now I'm back home, in full blown kratom withdrawal. I can't take anything for it at all or else I go back into serotonin syndrome symptoms.

So now I cold turkey and lock myself in a room for a few days.

At least the hospital gave me ativan and let me sleep for a few hours, I hadn't slept in 4-5 days at all and was hallucinating badly.

Cheers

I will read this thread when I am less agitated, thank you all I'm sure there are nice words.
Pet Hug GIF

well, I think I slept a total of maybe 60-90 minutes again, how many days can I do this little sleep before madness sets in? :(

I have some sleepy kava coming in today, hopefully that will help

the withdrawals are slowly subsiding, on day 5 now, but now I'm starting to feel like shit from serious sleep deprivation (I've only slept maybe 4 hours in the last 5 days)

well, I think I slept a total of maybe 60-90 minutes again, how many days can I do this little sleep before madness sets in? :(

I have some sleepy kava coming in today, hopefully that will help

the withdrawals are slowly subsiding, on day 5 now, but now I'm starting to feel like shit from serious sleep deprivation (I've only slept maybe 4 hours in the last 5 days)
Take those 60-90 minutes and try to be thankful for every one of them. Think about it...YOU SLEPT!!!! Well, technically a nice nap, but it was lights out, right??

It's coming dude. We addicted fuckers have zero patience. I had to learn mine in lock-up. SLEEP IS COMING FOR YA!!! I got so pissed off the first couple weeks of withdrawal. It is the worst when you

feel like every fucker on the planet is asleep...but you. I found just lying there made things worse. I would get up and actually mopped my kitchen floor at 3am, in a kind of hallucinatory stateo_O

Think about how long you were taking Kratom!!! Just roll with this. You just pulled 5 days!!! And 6 is on its way. If you have no energy at all. Go sit in the sun. Unless you live in Washington State.

So, get out from under your giant bucket and get some vitamin D. Listen to music. Hit the shower. Hit it again. Fucking soak in the tub. I lived in the tub. Wished I had a hot tub.

KEEP GOING!!!!:cool:

I type like I talk...a truck driver. ;)

And before anyone gives me shit about truck drivers...NO DISRESPECT TO TRUCK FUCKING TRUCK DRIVERS!!!!
Rosie O Donnell talks like a truck driver according to Donald Trump lolz

What makes you think you are getting serotonin syndrome? Not that i don't believe you, but it seems odd that a single, small dose to take you out of WD would do that. Also seems odd loperamide would give SS. Can you give more details on your symptoms? And when/how did they start appearing? What is your history with kratom? What is your drug history prior to kratom?

It's possible you are just becoming sensitized to some part of kratom. It does contain a spectrum of drugs, some of which are stimulating. Long term stimulant abuse leads ro very similar symptoms: loss of euphoria, feeling terrible anxiety and negative physical symptoms while high. I think it is much more likely this is the cause of your problems.

You have to give yourself credit brother you are doing it big congrats for that . The no sleep when you are so fatigued is one of the worse parts but it will get better you will start getting a couple of hours then it will increase always keep thinking are good you are doing . I dont know your history of abuse but maybe once every week until sleep paterns return take a pill to help it will recharge the batteries but massive danger of then using them to much . If i was you go the natural way get sleep whenever possible even if it for 20 mins congrats on how well you doing

What makes you think you are getting serotonin syndrome? Not that i don't believe you, but it seems odd that a single, small dose to take you out of WD would do that. Also seems odd loperamide would give SS. Can you give more details on your symptoms? And when/how did they start appearing? What is your history with kratom? What is your drug history prior to kratom?

It's possible you are just becoming sensitized to some part of kratom. It does contain a spectrum of drugs, some of which are stimulating. Long term stimulant abuse leads ro very similar symptoms: loss of euphoria, feeling terrible anxiety and negative physical symptoms while high. I think it is much more likely this is the cause of your problems.

All the best mate, I hope it all works out for you 👍

But am I reading this correctly? You get SS from kratom? I know nothing about kratom, I didn't realise that was a possibility.