• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I am brand new here and I’m still learning rules. But I have a quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kllluvvv

Greenlighter
My question to you all....

[sorry about your benzo w/ds matey, but we can't allow sourcing, and I would advise you to ignore emails or PMs from any and all 'helpful' people offering any, since that's probably the easiest way in the world to get scammed - CFC]

I truly do need them I’m going through withdrawals right now!’😔 so ya let me know If you can help.
Thanks y’all 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but asking for drugs is against bluelight rules. When a moderator for this part of the site (which isn't me) sees this thread they'll be compelled to delete it.

The best we can do is provide advice for dealing with the withdrawal itself. In your situation I'd consider going to hospital if it gets particularly bad.

Sorry I can't assist more, I know benzo withdrawal really sucks. :(

Yeah sorry Kllluvvv, we don't allow sourcing here, and imma have to close this. If you need urgent help with the withdrawals, you may need to contact your local emergency medical services. Otherwise, there's a lot of info and support available in our Recovery Forums for dealing with withdrawals and ways to ease the problem.

Best,
CFC

Hey Killuv, I sent you a private message. Let me know if you want to discuss the withdrawal situation. I know it's tough right now, but I'm confident we can get you straightened out and on a reasonable path toward "better". Hit any of us up if you want help, but we unfortunately are just a knowledge base and we don't allow sales or commerce regarding drugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.