• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

I’ve never felt so much pain before all this

Joey

Bluelighter
Before these last few seasons of torrential mass manipulation to insulate us from the harbinger which exists so clearly hanging death upon an ornamental construct as beautiful as can be imagined.. I just existed. It’s clear that tue paradigm has shifted to a newer era emerging daily, while we mock reopen like the past has ever been achievable except as a memory. It’s all fucking shot people say. It’s corrupt. Often these idealists of the eternal gloomy Sunday we all adore when we’re figuring things out are just regurgitating premade facts themselves ordained by the very generations they admonish as the reason for our diminished existence? I actually agree with a lot of the rhetoric but if the execution isn’t there, it just isn’t. Yeah the world is actually fucked, it’s up to is to find some meaning or solace in our own virtue and in developing real connections with the world we so badly can’t tolerate anymore. That’s the real problem. What happened to Community and care. Love? Admiration? Respect? It’s all a gale of who can spot the hater now. Maybe that’s trivial but it’s what I notice the most in my own upbringing and more evidently so in the groups proceeding mine. Everything looks like a twisted joke where no one realizes that they’re the cause for their own attitudes and failures to feel what’s missing! Evidently!

This cycle will repeat in an ever hastening pace toward extremeism, separatism, individual glory in being a total fuckwit who can’t interact and might not even be allowed too as long as our viral load is still detectable.

But you know. The world only hurts as much as we do.

Yeah the world is actually fucked, it’s up to is to find some meaning or solace in our own virtue and in developing real connections with the world we so badly can’t tolerate anymore
I feel this whole thing.. but this part rings as the most important thing to take from this...
feel free to disagree with this comment and rant more.

thank you for being more than one.