I’m concerned I damaged my bladder from ketamine use

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
As the title states, I’m worried about my bladder because of ketamine. I was never a habitual user but I’ve heard several reports that say it can happen from only a few times. And when I would take it I’d do about a gram in a day which I suppose can be excessive. I used it for the first time in 2015 and continued doing so from 2016-18 primarily. I’d say over the course of those years I didn’t do it more than twenty times, but I’ve noticed in the past few years I seem to be pissing constantly or feeling like I have to pee. And I did relapse and had a k binge last December and have really been pissing a lot since then. I know I may be over thinking it but I’m concerned even my casual use may have caused a problem. Should I worry about this?

Of course you should worry about this. Make an appt asap and get a blood draw. With a Urologist. Be honest. They won't care if you do drugs. They care about your bladder health.

I know we all hesitate to actually go see a Physician but it only increases our anxiety. Think about how good ...and relieved...you will feel when the Dr. tells you your bladder is fine.

Bam. All that worry gone. Good luck. Call the Urologist !!

@washingtonbound Here is an informative thread about ketamine use and bladder problems. This thread is actually pinned at the top of the Dark Side front page. Keep in mind, there are some disturbing pics inside.

@washingtonbound Here is an informative thread about ketamine use and bladder problems. This thread is actually pinned at the top of the Dark Side front page. Keep in mind, there are some disturbing pics inside.

thanks for that

Have you tested your blood sugar just to double check? I'm a type 1 diabetic so sorry for that, diabetes is just another reason for frequent urination.