• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc I’M A LITTLE BIT SCARED…!

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Ok guys/gals I am a little bit scared right now. STORY TIME: I stayed up all night last night smoking ice. It wasn’t very big bowls but I would be hitting pipe every 45 mins to an hour or so. I possibly got myself over amped and my bp sky rocketed up bad. (Stroke range)
fast forward to today: picked up my pain meds today around 3pm and swallowed 1 hydrocodone 10/325. Then I gave myself a shot of my 8mg dilaudid. My extremely high bp came back down. My anxiety also came down. I felt really tired and drained. About 10ish tonight I gave myself another dilaudid shot so that I’d be able to sleep and numb my pretty harsh ankle pain.
Well about 20 minutes later I got extremely clammy and hot and began to sweat profusely! I also got extremely sick to my stomach and nearly puked on my mom bc she was in the way of the bathroom lol. It’s 11:15pm now and the sweating with clammy is beginning to leave but I’m still a little bit nauseous.
However now I’m starting to get cramps in my feet and fingers and I’m just little bit restless…like seriously wtf?! Am I going to be ok? Should I NEVER technically do ice and opiates together in some fashion?

who knows but drink some water.
I’ve been drinking water off n on all last night and all of today. I currently am swigging on a glass of perfectly aged fine drinking water that’s been aged to damn near perfection. It just slides down the back of my throat.

I’d be willing to bet this is the side effects of dehydration and malnutrition over anything else. Too much opiate can get you too, maybe the shot caught you wrong.

-GC