• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hypnovel 10mg/2ml ampules. (dosage and titration)

dotcomkotr

Greenlighter
I have some ampules of this, im very keen to try. i have read so, so much stuff about it an a lot of conflicting answers arise. Theres 3 things mainly im asking here...

1) dosage? ive read for a contious sedation is in the 0.mg`s upto even 5ml thats a scary dosage gap. obviously iv seen more detailed than just how i wrote it but thats a rough idea for u.

2)titration- this stuff has to be administered slow as possible in certain intervals until at the 'desired dose' this part is really scarce to read about. it tells u to do it but not really much out there on how exactly, as this is potentially a wake up with a syringe in your arm kinda drug.

3) is a 1ml insulin syringe too big? is it best to get the micro fine 0.5 or 0.3 ones? im struggling to find strong answers on all 3 off these really an wont be trying them. ive read some good stuff but a lot of stuff to know this isnt a drug to piss about with. any info would be great pls.

cheers
dot

Start out with 1-2mg and go from there.
If you have a good tolerance like mine, I used around 7mg for my first shot, to give you an idea...
But Always start with a low dose and build up from there until you know how you react to the drug.
Enjoy!

whats your idea of a tollerence? cos i have taken a lot more than 7mg today hypnovel an 10mg/2ml.

Start out with 1-2mg and go from there.
If you have a good tolerance like mine, I used around 7mg for my first shot, to give you an idea...
But Always start with a low dose and build up from there until you know how you react to the drug.
Enjoy!