• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydroxyzine

NightHaze

Greenlighter
Hey everybody, I was prescribed 90 Hydroxyzine for my anxiety a while back, but I've never tried them because I was continuously given meds that made me feel even weirder like Buspar. I've done research, I know its just slightly sedating. But I am currently on 2 mgs of Klonopin and 15 mgs of Remeron a day. Was wondering if I tried a Hydroxyzine, how bad would it react? I'm looking for an answer from someone who has taken these meds before, Thanks!
:)

I took Hydroxyzine a few weeks ago for anxiety in the pysch ward and I defiantly abused the fuck out of it as soon as the four hour time limit was up. Took klonopin before, never took it with hydrxoyzine.

So anyway, Hydrxozyine is very similar to Benadyrl, Hydroxyzine is defiantly sedating and 50mg the first time will get you smacked tired, kind of acts like an anti-pyschotic, but as you know, as anxious people, sedating things don't usually knock us out easily as the docs think ;)
I think you'll probably be much more tired and likely to fall asleep

Thanks for the feedback man. If I have hard trouble sleeping I might give the a try

slightly more sedating than benadryl, but not as much as promethazine.
its also a great opiate potentiator, so be careful if you're on thosee too