• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hydroxyzine dosage range??

Memantine

Bluelighter
I'm taking 50mg Hydroxyzine for sleep but it doesn't really work well. I get slightly sedated for a very short time and I wake up multiple times during the night.

Should i take even more? 100mg?

7.5mg Mirtazapine was more sedating in my experience.

Iirc one can take up to 100mg 4 times a day for anxiety, so I think 100mg for sleep won't hurt. But if those 100mg don't work you should try something else.
When I was taking hydroxyzine it would work like a charm for a few days and after that it just fucked with my blood pressure and made me really dizzy. It's a weird drug.

Antihistaminic dose: 25mg
anxiolytic dose: 50-150mg a day
Anti-insomniac dose: 50-250mg
Anti-psychotic: 250-400mg (I guess would be very sedating.)

This is what I personnaly experimented, I havent gotten to anti-psychotic dose yet tho so thats all guesses.

I found out that for me 100mg is the minimal dose for a long and deep sleep. I actually really like hydroxyzine because it is also very effective for allergy, and I am allergic to allot of stuff:\

Iirc one can take up to 100mg 4 times a day for anxiety, so I think 100mg for sleep won't hurt. But if those 100mg don't work you should try something else.
When I was taking hydroxyzine it would work like a charm for a few days and after that it just fucked with my blood pressure and made me really dizzy. It's a weird drug.

You took too much man! Too much! You took too much rofl it has a long duration/half life, it stacks.

I found out that for me 100mg is the minimal dose for a long and deep sleep. I actually really like hydroxyzine because it is also very effective for allergy, and I am allergic to allot of stuff:\

I found the only downside to the drug is the mix of a long half life and its affinity towards the receptor of the serotonin complex that create the hallucinogen effect of psychedelics so I cant use them in the same week. Otherwise its good for allgery,mild anxiety,insomnia and mild psychotic disorders.