• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydroxyurea and mdma or Mda lethal combo

Bugaboo

Greenlighter
I am wondering if someone on Hydroxyurea could take mdma? I have search all over the web and can't find any info. Hydroxyurea is used to treat Leukaemia and is a chemotherapy drug. I have come across other threads of cancer patients discussing using Mdma while having cancer but not specifically with that drug. My friend and I are not newbies to rolling but new to cancer.

^Then you should definitely ask either a physician or a pharmacist. If the answer isn't available on the wider internet, it makes me nervous to say one way or the other.

No doctor or pharnacist is going to have the official answer to that question, SL, because there isn't one and big pharma doesn't investigate such questions. Why should they? It certainly doesn't affect their bottom line, and doing research on a Schedule I drug such as X is generally prohibitively expensive, difficult, time consuming, and regulatorily byzantine.

Your best bet is to find someone on that drug who took e and ask them how they camr out. Even then, you will have exactly one data point to draw your conclusion, abd finding a person personally experienced in combining hydroxyurea and MDMA just out of the blue sounds damn near impossible, though with the inyetnet it can probably be done. Your final and least safe option is to take the plunge yourself, be the guinea pig, and report back. A lot of us around here have done something similarly risky when testing a completely new research chemical. Progress often comes with risk.

^I feel you Dresden, I do, but are you sure no Doctor or Pharmacist, in the world, can answer it?. I'm just saying that we definitely cannot tell him that it's safe. I know we're dealing with chemicals or relative obscurity here, but unlike physicians who I find are often comically uneducated regarding the chemistry of our bodies and the pharmacokinetics of drugs, Pharmacists have actually been pretty great resources in the past. Even if they aren't familiar with the particular chemical you're taking, they could potentially make some inferences about interactions based upon how much information you're able to give them.

At any rate, the first place I would investigate would be the interactions between pharmaceutical Amphetamines and your Chemo drugs. See if there are any interactions. If not, then you can keep progressing forward.

Have asked the doctor, he said he hasn't heard of any studies. The pharmacist hasn't heard of mdma lol.

So it would be helpful to ask about chemo drug and Adderal?

No not really..

Not sure what kind of cancer we're talking about here but hydroxyurea and such chemotherapy can easily influence white blood cell count and those kinds of immune system related body functions, MDMA also influences the immune system in various ways, some levels go up and others go down. So at the very least you apparently would run extra risks of potentially dangerous infections or other immune system problems. At least that's why hydroxyurea has a major interaction with something like clozapine.

Yes, it's leukemia that my friend has and his white platelets are too high at the moment and the hydroxyurea is to bring it down.

Thanks for your knowledge, I think it's best to avoid the molly for now.

Yea it's not a good idea. Especially considering that a lot of things sold as MDMA contain all kinds of crazy cuts. You might not really know everything you're putting into your body. Even if it's 100% pure, no one can say for sure that it would be a safe combination without better research/clinical studies on MDMA.

Chemotherapy isnt something to mess around with. It can cause a lot of complications on its own.