• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsiJO96

Greenlighter
Hello.
My friend is going to have some hydromorphone powder - not crushed pills i mean pure hydromorphone powder which is used to make pills when they add excipients to it.
I want to ask how much should he take theoretically and SAFELY if he wants to ease his pain both emotional and physical,orally or intranasaly. He is opioid experienced with tramadol up to 600mg per day and kratom only.
And he has 25mg promethazine pills and 0,5mg alprazolam pills is it okay to take these with hydromorphon ?
Thank you for advice.

It is very easy to overdose on such a combo....I would leave out the Xanax.

My only overdose where I required an ambulance was when I mixed benzos in with my opiates.

Such combos are for the highly experienced ...opiate dependent and conservative users

... “Your “friend”???

How would you have any way of knowing if it is pure or even hydromorphone?

Even if it is the real thing, doing it is downright dangerous without a scale, and you didn’t even mention how you would take it.

You know how small 4mg actually is?

Trouble waiting to happen. You cannot compare hydromorphone to tramadol, much less supposedly pure powder. H-morph is a different beast, up to 25-100X as potent depending upon ROA and person

Not touching this one, any more than have already, although feel free to clarify situation; not going to give any credence to something unknown and potentially lethal

Edit: you did mention PO or intranasal, sorry.

Still to dangerous. You could mix NOTHING with it as first time user, and really need a scale man

And a sitter. You get the situation?

Hydromorponr is active at 1-2mg, they even make 2ng tablets, it is trouble for someone without both experience and a habit

I'd leave out Xanax...very dangerous combo with opiates. Especially for someone without dependencies

I required Narcan and an ambulance the last time and one of the only times I've ever added benzos to my opiates

No one is mentioning that an unknown amount of hydro morphine snorted by itself could be dangerous?

If it’s half a gram, and he snorts 10%, he may not wake up

I am okay i know its real because my friend is working in pharmaceutical factory where they do every opiate,opioid available for medical use. I took small amount which i put on a top of knife and licked it then drank some cold tea. Effects were strong 30 min after ingestion and its quite pleasurable body high with itching and its very heavy. But mental stimulation and feel good not depressed effect is less than with tramal i should try to take more. But its definitely the most comforbatle and sedating high i have ever had.

I would really stop thinking about something as potent as hydromorphone in terms of tramadol and it's effects.

Yes but i like SNRI effects of tramadol it reminds me amphetamines. But hydromorphone is pure bliss for me. I am glad i took 12,5mg promethazine because even now the itch is huge.

Yeah, Lorne's right, hydromorphone is WAY too potent to fuck with pure powders. You'd need long sleeves and gloves, and a laminar flow hood to safely open the container and measure. That's because you'd want enough material to dissolve into the solution he's preparing to ensure the error rate becomes sublethal.

"But Scrofula," you say, "he's got heavy tolerance and he'd just snort like 10mg, and our scale is a milligram scale." Yes, 9mg might be perfect, 11mg might kill him. There aren't any scales in your price range to safely ensure your 9mg isn't actually 11mg. Even if there was, it would require lab practices to work.

The only way to do it is with bulk dilution, and if he's not aware of this, best to not be nearby when he opens a bag and dumps 10,000 electrostatic doses into the air.

Well i dont have long sleeves and gloves and i dosed safely with help of knife only.

^ Tramadol, for all practical purposes, does not activate the Mu opioid receptors; it is instead it’s metabolite - M1 which is an opioid (That is, tramadol is a prodrug instead of pure agonist)

However Tramadol has other effects like SNRI effects you mentioned

Unfortunately hydromorphone may never give quite the same “stimulating and antidepressant type effects” that you get from Tram, as it does not have these same effects; although it is still a powerful opioid and should be treated with all due caution.

Remember that 7.5mg(5-10mg) hydromorphone is roughly equivalent to 20mg oral oxycodone(range 15-30) or 10mg IV morphine; it’s harder to compare it to Tramadol, an unorthodox prodrug with a ceiling effect and hazardous side effects(and other unique effects) though Remember, that it still takes an average of around ~100 minutes for h-morph to peak, so don’t just redose after 20 minutes- you can not compare it to Tramadol, this is basically your first time taking opioids and still think starting with hydromorphone powder is reckless, hydromorphone is a heavy hitter although at least you are taking it by mouth(po)

Just be careful, please

(Edit: Thank You, Scrofula; this is borderline madness. Didn’t mention a solution because he didn’t even say how much powder, instead he pulled out a knife to dose; not a way to start out your opioid use/experimentation, though that’s just me :)

He does not have a tolerance... No downing OP, this is just more dangerous than you could concieve, again 4mg simply no way to do that, and it is active at doses lower than that... Think about how small a gram actually is in comparison to potency

Last edited:
I dont know how many mg of hydromorf it is but it looks like 2 points of meth...but its golden and shiny

And i find urinating quite difficult only negative aspect of this high. Remembered i have little bit of potent weed can it synergize with opioid ?

Yeah, folks, whatever drug the OP had, it was not hydromorphone. Powders with 1mg potency are not safe for home use.

(Waited in case it was miscommunication: "I didn't mean hydromorphone, I meant "hydro on my phone", my new euro-trance LP, best with tramadol and weed. My beats are so potent you need a knife to cut them.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.