• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone (Oral)

lucifersam666

Bluelight Crew
Hey ladies and gents,
My question is: How many mg of hydromorphone would it take to "get high" if I were to only take them orally? Again, I understand that this may be considered a waste but hypothetically can someone address this? I ask because I have randomly stumbled across some, and I don't use needles nor do I have time to insufflate it. I will be out and about and will only have the time to pop them.

To help illustrate, my last dosage consisted of 70mg hydrocodone followed by 30mg oxycodone and then 20mg oxycodone in about a 4 to 5 hours span.. that's 120mg spaced out by time. I wasn't floored by any means, just feeling nice,buzzed,warm,etc.
So, one could say I have a mild opiate tolerance, but I don't have much xp with dillys. I have insufflated it a couple times in the passed; not what I was expecting. Well, I do know that dilaudid's oral bioavaliablity is very low, too. But anyways, in the name of HR, what would be a ballpark dosage to orally consume dilaudid to get to a ballpark range (of 70-120mg hydro/oxy)? Thank you.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Welp. I ended up taking 20mg hydromorphone (4mg x5) and I feel pretty darn good. I do have a feeling it's about to plateau any second now. I definitely would not do this if the circumstance were any different though. Hey, free is free.
Not really too sure what 20mg orally would be equivalent to (compared to hydros/oxy), but I definitely have a buzz and It isn't over bearing by any means. It is a tad more sedating and less energizing in my opinion. It isn't nearly as euphoric as oxy or hydro, but overall not too shabby.

Last edited: