• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydromorphone nasal spray inquiry?

Deicide1212

Bluelighter
I have read a few places, how to make a hydromorphone nasal spray. I am wondering if it works with Hydromorphone Contin. The extended release with the beads? I have been snorting on and off, for about 6 years and it has taken a toll on my nose and lungs. I have only heard this process being done with quick release tablets, and am not sure if the crushed beads will dissolve in liquid, like a quick release. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's diluadid right? It doesn't work the best nasally, very low BA. Especially the ER.

Yes, it is Dilaudid. It is the only thing I have acces to, unfortunately lol. I was just hoping that they would dissolve in liquid, so I can make the spray.

Would the process, not be the same? Still need to know if the beads will dissolve in saline.

Thats what I meant lol. Just not sure if there is some kind of binder that is not water soluable.

How do you, do that. I have only snorted. Dont know how to do stuff like that.

How do you, do that. I have only snorted. Dont know how to do stuff like that.
The particulate matter should fall to the bottom of the solution, you could pour it off, you could say, use a bag and pour it in there, poke a small hole with a needle in the corner after letting it settle there, let the powder come out, then plug quickly, or to avoid losing much, use a coffee filter.