• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone HCL injectable vial questions.

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I posted a few threads on this question but didn't fully go into depth with this- I recently got this vial and I am concerned about injection. I used it under my tongue and it burned a bit but not like anything crazy; now I know it has ethyl alcohol in it or something like that and I'm sure that's the burn I'm feeling that last only for about 30 sec. I just don't want to inject this shit and end up with a fucked up vain or worse a fucked up arm/wrist/etc... Once I inject.

Tbh you probably would do more harm with drinking it than injecting, as it is an "injectable vial". You should be fine. It does contain buffers to maintain pH.

Tbh you probably would do more harm with drinking it than injecting, as it is an "injectable vial". You should be fine. It does contain buffers to maintain pH.
Yes I 100% agree with you that it would/IS very much more dangerous to ingest orally, rather than to IV it like it's intended purpose. I really wish I used it ONLY for IV/IM use; I wasted at least a little over a quarter of it, taking it orally under my tongue- which was really stupid TBH. Also it is much, MUCH better shooting this really rare HydroMorphone IV/IM solution; it's also much stronger and it is, very much more enjoyable IMO. When I was IVing it & IMing it, it was wonderful- I was in a opiate like wonderland for weeks, & was soo happy & 100% free of my neck, jaw, & spinal cord pain, I have due to an accident back when I was much younger. IMO I would for sure recommend IVing, & or, IMing; personally I wouldn't recommend to inject IV or IM due to it's many dangers, but if you're an IV user already or at least know how to IV/IM if you want to give IVing or IMing a shot (no pun in tended) & FOR SURE you're already an opaite tolerant person so you can handle IVing, or IMing this wonderful pain relieving fluid. It's very recreational- so if you can get legit vials of Dilaludid, you've got yourself a very rare, IMO, alwsome opaite. Be safe using this if you ever can, have fun, & sorry for bringing back this old ass thread, I just wanted to state my more wise opinion on this thread and on the vials. I've been Ving for many years now and have been IVing a lot more than when I didn't back in the day, so I'm much more wise with IVing/IMing so I also wanted to help anyone that's thinking on if they should shoot up Hydromorphone [Dilaudid] or not, so they understand the risk and if they should or not depending on their knowledge on IVing safely, or are an opiate tolerant person to handle IVing/IMing without any issues/ODing.